Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

700 000 for miller

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:57 pm

That's what we paid according to terry phillips,good bit if business by club.quality player.

Re: 700 000 for miller

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm

bad business if they bought him for £400k if you ask me :?:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Don't no,but he could have been near end of contact at rangers,he was under 3 yr contract in turkey.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm

i dont know mate i hope it does turn out to be good business, but he only got one good season left in him, i think we should of held out for goodwille :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

At the end of the day he's a proven goal scorer and even more so during the last few years so I'm more than happy with him. I think he's on par with chops in terms of goals scoring over recent years. Sold chops for £1M bought kenny for £300k less, now thats good business. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Anyone know how much a week he is on :?: is it £20 - £25 k a week :?:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Anyone know how much a week he is on :?: is it £20 - £25 k a week :?:

I thought the owners was supposed to be getting the clubs debts down?so i cant see how they're gonna pay miller a reported 25k a week,i'm excited about miller being with us but that reported wage is scandalous in the championship :shock:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 pm

boxerbob wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Anyone know how much a week he is on :?: is it £20 - £25 k a week :?:

I thought the owners was supposed to be getting the clubs debts down?so i cant see how they're gonna pay miller a reported 25k a week,i'm excited about miller being with us but that reported wage is scandalous in the championship :shock:

Agree with you Bob :ayatollah: That's why i asked,as i thought we were going to keep the wage bill down.

Seen a few people post the above figures on this forum :?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

Agree with you Bob :ayatollah: That's why i asked,as i thought we were going to keep the wage bill down.

Seen a few people post the above figures on this forum :?

I've seen that figure a few times topcat.
I would prefer us to get our house in order thats all,hearing about our debt problems does my head in:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 pm

jurgen18 wrote:i dont know mate i hope it does turn out to be good business, but he only got one good season left in him, i think we should of held out for goodwille :D

Why has he only got one good season left in him?????

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Don't no,but he could have been near end of contact at rangers,he was under 3 yr contract in turkey.

He was near the end of his contract at Rangers. That's why they sold their top scorer in the January window.

He has two years left on his deal with the Turkish club and they are bound to ask more for him than whn he only had 6 months left.