Re: Blackpool given permission....

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Gutted !

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

dam :roll:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

I will flip a major shit if we lose out to blackpool..

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Sick as a pig if he goes there

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I cant see Blackpool being in any better position to spend money on someone who could be doing bird in a few months. I think this could be another Joey Barton, GBH always carries a sentence maybe suspended but if he goes down we'll all be saying thank F*** for that.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:57 pm

suppose they have met the 2 mil valuation...

be gutted if he goes there...

shit barry island, theyre just a shit barry island!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Let's be honest, we cooled on Goodwillie as soon as his other case was delayed and went straight after Miller

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Bledd10 wrote:I will flip a major shit if we lose out to blackpool..

Get used to it - Miller is here instead of Goodwillie

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Fourth official is good aint he steve ;)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

It's evewhere mate, not just on there. Keep up at the back

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

If Goodwillie was any good then Rangers or Celtic would have had him by now. If Dundee United wanted £2million for him, then that is one hell of a price tag for a SPL player, especially watching the standard of it last night! Your miles better off with Miller.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Bring in Goodwillie and get rid of Parkin and send Jarvis out on loan. That will leave us with Goodwillie and Miller to start, Earnshaw to be our impact sub and Rudy and Mason to develop over the next season and help out when its needed.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Si-money wrote:Bring in Goodwillie and get rid of Parkin and send Jarvis out on loan. That will leave us with Goodwillie and Miller to start, Earnshaw to be our impact sub and Rudy and Mason to develop over the next season and help out when its needed.

Very sensible first post my man. I agree with this :ayatollah: &Welcome to the forum :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm

DWQPR wrote:If Goodwillie was any good then Rangers or Celtic would have had him by now. If Dundee United wanted £2million for him, then that is one hell of a price tag for a SPL player, especially watching the standard of it last night! Your miles better off with Miller.

My thoughts exactly. We're saving £1.1m and getting a player with a proven goalscoring record at this level and a 1 in 3 ratio at the top. Why are people so gutted about an unproven player with a track record of being a troublesome character off the pitch. Oh yes, I've heard, he's changed... for how long? I'll take Miller and we can use that £1.1m for better use. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
Si-money wrote:Bring in Goodwillie and get rid of Parkin and send Jarvis out on loan. That will leave us with Goodwillie and Miller to start, Earnshaw to be our impact sub and Rudy and Mason to develop over the next season and help out when its needed.

Very sensible first post my man. I agree with this :ayatollah: &Welcome to the forum :ayatollah:

Thanks very much! I've been reading the message board for the last few weeks and thought it was about time I got involved!! lol! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

blackpool are still....

A SHIT BARRY ISLAND.... JUST A SHIT BARRY ISLAND...

wouldnt want them to sign goodwillie though.. would rather him go to rangers. if not us.. any other champ team and you would guarantee he would score against us..

im dreading the return of chops as old players also have a habbit of scoring against us.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I am really shocked with all the fuss over Goodwillie he could be rubbish in the championship he has not proved anything except score a few goals in the SPL no different to Miller who has proved to score goals in all leagues and the Rangers supporters who I have spoken too would have miller rather than goodwillie.

Plus there is a welsh lad the same age does not get into trouble who I think with a good side behind him will do it too in Ched Evans

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

DWQPR wrote:If Goodwillie was any good then Rangers or Celtic would have had him by now. If Dundee United wanted £2million for him, then that is one hell of a price tag for a SPL player, especially watching the standard of it last night! Your miles better off with Miller.

Rangers do want him, but they don't have any money.