Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

M4

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 pm

With all the diversions I'm now only gettin to abergavenny , should I attempt it for tonights game ?? Advice plz ??

Re: M4

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm

If your in aber head for m5 if traffic ok on m5
should only take u approx 1.20 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if not stop and have one of these Image

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Abergavenny to Raglan. Then go on the old road to Devauden (have to go into Raglan village and right by the church), brings you out near Chepstow Race Course, over the "old " Severn Bridge (the original one), and onto the M5 South right into Wurzel land.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 pm

glas wrote:Abergavenny to Raglan. Then go on the old road to Devauden (have to go into Raglan village and right by the church), brings you out near Chepstow Race Course, over the "old " Severn Bridge (the original one), and onto the M5 South right into Wurzel land.

Remember to pick up your jab to avoid any unwanted diseases! ;) :lol:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

glas wrote:Abergavenny to Raglan. Then go on the old road to Devauden (have to go into Raglan village and right by the church), brings you out near Chepstow Race Course, over the "old " Severn Bridge (the original one), and onto the M5 South right into Wurzel land.

Thanks 4 the advice but I'm now on the M50.
This lorry driver needs to be shot!!!!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Rhondda Bluebird wrote:

keep mine up to date in case of these journeys. Have you heard their accents?? I think it is something to do with all the close family relationships they have over there. Years of inbreeding mean they cannot speak properly.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

glas wrote:
Rhondda Bluebird wrote:

keep mine up to date in case of these journeys. Have you heard their accents?? I think it is something to do with all the close family relationships they have over there. Years of inbreeding mean they cannot speak properly.

I know, i think the same thing when i see/hear the jacks!