Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Brum going to do shirt sponsorship on a match-to-match basis

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

Can we all chip in and get Bluebirds or Cardiff City Forum on their shirts when they play us :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am

Will that mean a new replica shirt every week or will the sponsorship just be velcro patches?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Have you seen their away kit ?
It's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black!. They will have to have a third kit! They obviously haven't got a sponsor who will pay what they want and are probably in a right mess with their owner being arrested. Smacks of desperation if you ask me.
I am used to seeing sponsorship on shirts now, looks weird without it.
They also mention "Overwhelming Feedback" tells them that people want to buy a shirt with no sponsor on, yeah alright!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

yoyo wrote:Have you seen their away kit ?
It's 1/2 blue, 1/2 black!. They will have to have a third kit! They obviously haven't got a sponsor who will pay what they want and are probably in a right mess with their owner being arrested. Smacks of desperation if you ask me.
I am used to seeing sponsorship on shirts now, looks weird without it.
They also mention "Overwhelming Feedback" tells them that people want to buy a shirt with no sponsor on, yeah alright!

they got a yellow third
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English ... nship.html

i dont like this different sponsors for each game thank god we dont !!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 pm

They ain't the first club do to this, a prem club did it last season, think it was WBA

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:They ain't the first club do to this, a prem club did it last season, think it was WBA

i know Boro done it last season cant remember about WBA

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 pm

A better idea than Ridsdales £500 raffle sponsorship lol remember that? Epic fail