Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some other Craig Bellamy info

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

and furthermore from Carls'update, Bolton Wanderers and Fulham are the latest clubs to alert Manchester City of their interest but are both baulking at the expected wage demands. As Craig Bellamy told the media months ago, there is only one club for him but at the moment it's at stalemate as Cardiff City won't meet the 4million transfer fee(yet). Seeing as Craig Bellamy has recently leased an apartment in Manchester for the next three months, this as most expect will probably be a long, drawn out saga

Re: Some other Craig Bellamy info

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Cheers Tony my personal thoughts are that this is likely to go beyond the current transfer window before any movement is made.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:Cheers Tony my personal thoughts are that this is likely to go beyond the current transfer window before any movement is made.

Agreed mate. Neither party are prepared to show their hands for a while yet

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

January Transfer Window?

Obviously I would love to have Bellamy back but am very excited about Earnie, Miller and Gestede and lets not forget the Beast.. :D

Realy happy with what MM is doing, ie building a squad of team players as opposed to Jones's fixation with individuals.

Also, hopefuly, now Youth will also get a chance.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:Cheers Tony my personal thoughts are that this is likely to go beyond the current transfer window before any movement is made.

do you honestly think carl that man city will wait til january with 90k wages??

unless ofcourse they leave it open to cancel the contract after the window closes.

imo i think transfer deadline week. he will move. not 60% to cardiff 40% to some team willing to give him 70k a week

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Two more loan signings in by the weekend"allegedly".

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

CityGent wrote:Two more loan signings in by the weekend"allegedly".

I have been told that there will be a couple of loans coming in as well Tony :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I have been told that there will be a couple of loans coming in as well Tony :ayatollah:

Mr Mackay isn't wasting any time, fair play to the guy

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks for the info guys. All positive. I thought the Bellamy deal would be difficult. But u never know :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:

any idea where from or what positions, obviously without jeopardising any potential deals.

MM doesnt waste his time but really he doesnt have much time. the friendlies have shown the team need to gel and fitness needs to be higher. the sonner the team is finalised the better.

any news on players leaving who may be surplus?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Who are the two possibible loan signings , any ideas???

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:57 pm

man city are tossers
why keep players on there books so they cant play against them ??
at the end of the day they a footballers who like playing football lol
looks like barrocelli and teves will be treated the same as bridge and bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 am

Bellamy will come back,he has promised too.Craig is playing games with Man city and mancini will get rid of him as long as he can recoup some of the millions he has spent on him.
We will do well to wait and see,Craig has told Man city that he wants a permanent move only to us,as his family now live in Cardiff.
He does not want to be there at all,
Malky is negotiating with Mancini,He will offer money for him when he has brought in the other 3 players he wants to sign.
Patience is needed.Please.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am

GARYNZ wrote:Bellamy will come back,he has promised too.Craig is playing games with Man city and mancini will get rid of him as long as he can recoup some of the millions he has spent on him.
We will do well to wait and see,Craig has told Man city that he wants a permanent move only to us,as his family now live in Cardiff.
He does not want to be there at all,
Malky is negotiating with Mancini,He will offer money for him when he has brought in the other 3 players he wants to sign.
Patience is needed.Please.

i doubt he will offer money...