Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm shocked that some think Kenny Miller is a bad signing.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 am

I'm shocked that some think Kenny Miller is a bad signing.

It really goes to show the lack of football IQ that some Cardiff fans have.

'But look what he did a Derby........" - Miller wasn't the only player we have signed that played in that Derby team. We brought home another striker this season who scored less than Miller did in that Derby team.

Both Chops and Jay had failed to make an impact in football before they came here.

Miller is only 31. He is still in his prime and will get 30 goals in this league.

Re: I'm shocked that some think Kenny Miller is a bad signing.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:20 am

i think he's a bad signing, but hay we all have diffrent opinions

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

To find a 30 goal a season striker for less than 1 million is a bad signing?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 am

Big Boss Man wrote:To find a 30 goal a season striker for less than 1 million is a bad signing?

its a great signing

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 am

I agree with Ben I think he's a journey man chasing cash I would have like a young hungry something to prove

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 am

A journey man?

f*cking hell!

Jay was a journey man!

Do you know what a Journey player is?

Where has Miller failed that he has had to move onto another club?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

Bellers must also be a journey man............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 am

He will be an amazing signing - we needed a few signings like him to even consider play off , team getting there now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am

The man has scored goals everywhere he's been. He's a cracking signing. And as for a journey man, :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

It's good to see some fans know a good player and have good football IQ.

I'm now 100% sure after being a member of this forum that a large % of Cardiff fans only started following Cardiff and football when we got in this league.

I really do think the general football IQ of a lot of fans is piss poor.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

I love how this dude this he knows his shit. Are you one of those who say random shit and adds "that's a fact" to every single sentence? 30 goal striker? Don't make me laugh, this is just a ridiculous thing to say...So he scored 20+ goals against scrubs who would barely survive in League 1, that's amazing. Obviously, I want him to score 30 goals, but the possibility of that happening is almost or equals 0 percent. I still think he is shit player for 1 million euros. He isn't late bloomer like Dado Prso or Toni, saying "he is in his prime" is stupid when he clearly isn't.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 am

very, very good signing. well happy with him. if we can get fagan bellamy and goodwillie the blues are going up...... maybe :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

quadsas wrote:I love how this dude this he knows his shit. Are you one of those who say random shit and adds "that's a fact" to every single sentence? 30 goal striker? Don't make me laugh, this is just a ridiculous thing to say...So he scored 20+ goals against scrubs who would barely survive in League 1, that's amazing. Obviously, I want him to score 30 goals, but the possibility of that happening is almost or equals 0 percent. I still think he is shit player for 1 million euros. He isn't late bloomer like Dado Prso or Toni, saying "he is in his prime" is stupid when he clearly isn't.

Late bloomer?

f*cking tard.

Been scoring for a number of years now and he shown no signs of slowing down. Hence, he is still in his prime.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 am

He didn't score in Turkey, he didn't score two years ago, he didn't score three years ago. 28 goals in 63 matches in SPL is piss poor for 1 million euros player.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 am

5 in 15 is not scoring goals? That's a ratio of one in three by the way.

You are a perfect example of a fan with a retard level of football IQ.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 am

Big Boss Man wrote:5 in 15 is not scoring goals? That's a ratio of one in three by the way.

I see you have huge football IQ. Were you the one saying that Kris Boyd will be 50 goals striker? He scored way more than Miller did in SPL, but done f**k all at Middlesbrough.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

Nope.

Cos I understand the difference between Boyd and Miller.

But don't forget to check out what Boyd did at Forest when the team was built around his style of play.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Nope.

Cos I understand the difference between Boyd and Miller.

But don't forget to check out what Boyd did at Forest when the team was built around his style of play.

What's the difference between Boyd and Miller then? Boyd is better than Miller in basically every aspect of the game.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am

That's why Miller always got the nod over Boyd for Scotland?

That's why Miller always got the nod over Boyd for Rangers in the big Euro games?

How is Boyd the better player?

In the big games, Scotland and Rangers went with Miller.

But you are the tard that claimed Miller didn't score in Tuckey when he got 5 in 15.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 am

its have miller over boyd any day !!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 am

Big Boss Man wrote:That's why Miller always got the nod over Boyd for Scotland?

That's why Miller always got the nod over Boyd for Rangers in the big Euro games?

How is Boyd the better player?

In the big games, Scotland and Rangers went with Miller.

But you are the tard that claimed Miller didn't score in Tuckey when he got 5 in 15.

Perhaps that why Scotland is absolutely dreadful playing qualifiers etc? And I've seen plenty of Miller internationally because we always have Scotland in our group

5 in 15 is hardly "scoring goals everywhere", plus it's not a valid sample size at all. If you are saying that Miller is better than Boyd, then imo you have pathetically low football IQ, not us.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 am

Qtard.

You brought up that Miller failed in Turkey and I simply pointed out that a ratio of 1 in 3 is pretty good.

You take into account it's a new league and it's a very good ratio.

Boyd doesn't start for Scotland.

Miller does and has scored against some good sides.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 am

Big Boss Man wrote:5 in 15 is not scoring goals? That's a ratio of one in three by the way.

Don't worry, some fans think strikers should score every game. :roll:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Qtard.

You brought up that Miller failed in Turkey and I simply pointed out that a ratio of 1 in 3 is pretty good.

You take into account it's a new league and it's a very good ratio.

Boyd doesn't start for Scotland.

Miller does and has scored against some good sides.

15 games is NOT a good sample size at all, but he wasn't scoring there as he and club might've expected but Turkey chapter isn't relevant at all.

Starting over z being better. Last time I saw him play internationally was last season against Lithuania, and he was absolutely dreadful. We suck at football, but even then he couldn't do shit.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 am

now now, just because i thinjk miller is better than kris boyd does not mean my football IQ is shit....

different players, i merely said id rather miller

goal scoring records are similar

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 am

jezzy666 wrote:now now, just because i thinjk miller is better than kris boyd does not mean my football IQ is shit....

different players, i merely said id rather miller

goal scoring records are similar

Boyd - 101 in 143
Miller - 57 in 111.

Hardly similar eh?

Urr When was the last time we had scotland in our group 85 at ninian was the last time jock stein night :old: All we have had since is warm up games.Miller is a snip very clever striker ;) :old:

Old Canton Casual wrote:Urr When was the last time we had scotland in our group 85 at ninian was the last time jock stein night :old: All we have had since is warm up games.Miller is a snip very clever striker ;) :old:

I am not Welsh

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

less of the we then ;) :old:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am

Big Boss Man wrote:I'm shocked that some think Kenny Miller is a bad signing.

It really goes to show the lack of football IQ that some Cardiff fans have.

'But look what he did a Derby........" - Miller wasn't the only player we have signed that played in that Derby team. We brought home another striker this season who scored less than Miller did in that Derby team.

Both Chops and Jay had failed to make an impact in football before they came here.

Miller is only 31. He is still in his prime and will get 30 goals in this league.

id say realisticaly he will get 15 to 20