Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jacks on our board - Your opinion!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

blackswan wrote:I hardly come on here nowadays,had my fun ripping the piss out of you after our promotion,luckily for you im bored of it all now :D

The horse racing thread was good as i won a few quid off there but on the whole and the exception of 4 or 5 poster's,it's a shite site with far too many kids wanting to 'gas a gypo' or telling me i have 12 fingers,Zzzzzz.You even have women on here now wishing death on fellow football fans,charming.Im sure she feels like 'one of the lad's' now for saying it though,so all is not lost eh Laura ;)

yes i'm quite the laddette thanks :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 pm

bluelaur wrote:
blackswan wrote:
bluelaur wrote:firstly, its Lauren. Secondly, I'm fully aware thank u, i wouldn't have said it otherwise - I'm mean like that.

The reason i ask is when Dunce Alm's daughter,Beccy,made similar comments,she denied knowing what it all meant,just following the crowd,ignorantly.Her poor dad was beside himself and ordered her to remove the comments from her facebook.Apparently he sent her to bed with no supper too,yes scary stuff i know.

Can i ask again what you think the 'gas a jack' jibe means,please ?

not that i have to prove my knowledge of football or chant origins to u, but its to do with a jack who killed himself down the gower in his car. :o i dont do friendly banter when its comes to the west, and so u know i,m also the first to be singin " 4 ft wide and 6ft down too :o :o as for vince and his daughter, thats their business, i take responsibility for myself and my children, no one else. if u dont like what i have to say then stick to your own board! or just dont read my posts, simple butt! now move on and get back to your sister, she wont shag herself :ayatollah:

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOVE IT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

F,uck off you 13 fingered c**t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi Lauren,Im guessing your a resident of some grotty little pit via the Rhondda Valley after your eloquent lady like comments.Im sure your husband/father of the kids,is one lucky fella.Is he still around or has he fucked off back to Birmingham?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

No problem with them really. At the moment they are enjoying themselves, best of luck to them. But what goes round, comes round in football. Best not to boast too much, but that applies to us as well :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

I live in Swansea, work in Neath. Lived my early life in Ely and before that Splott.
Always been Cardiff City supporter all of my 65 years.
In my work place I get a lot of stick because I support Cardiff. I gave the Jacks a lot of stick when we were at Wembley finals and semis.
Now they are giving me stick over their promotion. As long as it's good humoured banter no problem. Sometimes it's forgotten that some of the most famous Jacks were Cardiff born. Tosh for example.
Local newspaper gets on my tits with banner saying only newspaper in Wales supporting a Premiership team.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

bluelaur wrote:
blackswan wrote:
bluelaur wrote:firstly, its Lauren. Secondly, I'm fully aware thank u, i wouldn't have said it otherwise - I'm mean like that.

The reason i ask is when Dunce Alm's daughter,Beccy,made similar comments,she denied knowing what it all meant,just following the crowd,ignorantly.Her poor dad was beside himself and ordered her to remove the comments from her facebook.Apparently he sent her to bed with no supper too,yes scary stuff i know.

Can i ask again what you think the 'gas a jack' jibe means,please ?

not that i have to prove my knowledge of football or chant origins to u, but its to do with a jack who killed himself down the gower in his car. :o i dont do friendly banter when its comes to the west, and so u know i,m also the first to be singin " 4 ft wide and 6ft down too :o :o as for vince and his daughter, thats their business, i take responsibility for myself and my children, no one else. if u dont like what i have to say then stick to your own board! or just dont read my posts, simple butt! now move on and get back to your sister, she wont shag herself :ayatollah:

the jack in question was alan davies ex man united and welsh international

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

blackswan wrote:Hi Lauren,Im guessing your a resident of some grotty little pit via the Rhondda Valley after your eloquent lady like comments.Im sure your husband/father of the kids,is one lucky fella.Is he still around or has he fucked off back to Birmingham?

oooooh hit a nerve have ??!! nice pic by the way, spot on! i look just like that, div! :roll: now i could bitch back and forth all day but i'm sure u have pegs to sell or somethin, so i'll say tara and let u get on............ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

As far as i'm concerned this board is a ccfc one that welcomes fans from other clubs including Jacks. There are a few decent jacks on here and there are a few wankers. The twats should be banned.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 pm

blackswan wrote:Hi Lauren,Im guessing your a resident of some grotty little pit via the Rhondda Valley after your eloquent lady like comments.Im sure your husband/father of the kids,is one lucky fella.Is he still around or has he fucked off back to Birmingham?

She had to find someone to f**k her :lol: :lol: :lol: