Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks on our board - Your opinion!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

A lot of people on here make a large deal over the jacks being on our board, I personally couldn't care less but some users on this forum are more sinister about the subject!

Just wanted to know what you guys think!

Re: Jacks on our board - Your opinion!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Dont mind em. Because you can abuse them, Belittle them, Snipe at them, and the post wont get deleted and you wont get warned or banned :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

it adds to the banter...

sometimes another view on things from a different club can make for a great debate...

the useless comments can just be ignored...

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

i Totally agree lads, but some people out there totally disagree with it IMO its great and adds to the friendly banter with us and the jacks ! CCFC TID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

@ Ely

It's that type of attitude I hate! We all must remember it is only football rivalry and everyone has the right to say what they want!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

ELY BOY wrote:The less contact I have with the inbreds the better so wouldn't care if they were all banned. Friendly banter with swansea....pah!

One really does need to grow up doesn't one?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 am

ELY BOY wrote:I grew up in an age where you could actually dislike people and didn't have to pander to the PC brigade.
I hate the inbreds and always will, they probably would hate me too, that's the way it should be.

:lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:35 am

polo wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:I grew up in an age where you could actually dislike people and didn't have to pander to the PC brigade.
I hate the inbreds and always will, they probably would hate me too, that's the way it should be.

:lol:

He is entertaining when he gets going is Ely boy.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:37 am

I got no issue with them, its only the net, except that annoying c**t dimi from mm board.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:42 am

cardiffforlife wrote:@ Ely

It's that type of attitude I hate! We all must remember it is only football rivalry and everyone has the right to say what they want!

If everyone has the right to say what they want then what's the problem with Ely Boy saying that ? You asked for peoples view & don't like what he said :?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 am

I come on here and do my best just to stick to the threads about the Swans, simple reason is, I am in no position to comment about Cardiff and that's your business, not mine. When I do post however, I fully expect that a few replies aren't exactly going to be friendly. Why the hell would I?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am

f**k off Jack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

ELY BOY wrote:The less contact I have with the inbreds the better so wouldn't care if they were all banned. Friendly banter with swansea....pah!

Knew u would reply to this haha, I'm with u babe, gas em all.......sssssssssss!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:f**k off Jack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am

they think they're cool - we think they're clowns. let em stay, I'm always up for good entertainment

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

bluelaur wrote:

Knew u would reply to this haha, I'm with u babe, gas em all.......sssssssssss!

Hi,Laura.Do you have any idea where the term 'gas a jack' comes from?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 am

NJ73 & Blackswan - take this thread with a pinch of salt. Firstly it was referring to CARDIFF fans for their opinions of your lot on here, secondly with a thread title as is, you should expect the banter on here, therefore giving you the choice to avoid it? And thirdly I've seen alot worse on your site about us! But threads are hardly ever removed!

Enjoy your day fellas. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 am

Merlin wrote:NJ73 & Blackswan - take this thread with a pinch of salt. Firstly it was referring to CARDIFF fans for their opinions of your lot on here, secondly with a thread title as is, you should expect the banter on here, therefore giving you the choice to avoid it? And thirdly I've seen alot worse on your site about us! But threads are hardly ever removed!

Point taken,although wishing the death of fellow football fans isn't something you'll see on any Swansea site. :thumbup:

And if there was then it would have been deleted by now.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 am

firstly, its Lauren. Secondly, I'm fully aware thank u, i wouldn't have said it otherwise - I'm mean like that.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

blackswan wrote:
Merlin wrote:NJ73 & Blackswan - take this thread with a pinch of salt. Firstly it was referring to CARDIFF fans for their opinions of your lot on here, secondly with a thread title as is, you should expect the banter on here, therefore giving you the choice to avoid it? And thirdly I've seen alot worse on your site about us! But threads are hardly ever removed!

Point taken,although wishing the death of fellow football fans isn't something you'll see on any Swansea site. :thumbup:

And if there was then it would have been deleted by now.

Don't think Lauren would associate you as FELLOW football fans I'm afraid! You just have to accept the fact that groups of Cardiff fans sincerely dispise of Swansea football fans! That's the way it's been in the past and the way it will remain in the future, neither you or I will be able to do anything to change that! I could delete a million posts! But they'll just keep coming..... Like I said, don't take it personally - rival fans will be fans... ;)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 pm

i f*cking despise the jacks and i've stated on here a few times that they should all be banned. saying that, they haven't been trying to wind us up much lately, so i dont mind them on here now.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Might be because we can attract players to our club quite easily, whereas they're struggling to do so even with premier league football! I can't wait to see them getting stuffed on MOT'D every Saturday night :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm

cardiffforlife wrote:A lot of people on here make a large deal over the jacks being on our board, I personally couldn't care less but some users on this forum are more sinister about the subject!

Just wanted to know what you guys think!

I really dont understand why they come on the board, im not a massive internet geek, but guessing some of our 'fans' are sad enough to go on there board and gloat (which backfired) as we did'nt go up. I just think its pathetic going on each others boards gloating. If Black Swan says anything constructive I might listen, but have found most Jacks genuinely know very little about football, my cousin has been a season down there for years and he really does not have a clue, same for a few lads I used to work with. Also I would'nt disagree with ElyBoy he's nails I reckon

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

what he said X100 :)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

bluelaur wrote:firstly, its Lauren. Secondly, I'm fully aware thank u, i wouldn't have said it otherwise - I'm mean like that.

The reason i ask is when Dunce Alm's daughter,Beccy,made similar comments,she denied knowing what it all meant,just following the crowd,ignorantly.Her poor dad was beside himself and ordered her to remove the comments from her facebook.Apparently he sent her to bed with no supper too,yes scary stuff i know.

Can i ask again what you think the 'gas a jack' jibe means,please ?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Im not fussed to tell you the truth.
They never used to come on this board. Is it to do with their promotion?
Will they still come on here when they get relegated next season, or will they keep a low profile? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Where's you're Alan gone? ......He left his engine on. :o :shock:

And before anybody pipes up it was sung on the terraces regular.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I hardly come on here nowadays,had my fun ripping the piss out of you after our promotion,luckily for you im bored of it all now :D

The horse racing thread was good as i won a few quid off there but on the whole and the exception of 4 or 5 poster's,it's a shite site with far too many kids wanting to 'gas a gypo' or telling me i have 12 fingers,Zzzzzz.You even have women on here now wishing death on fellow football fans,charming.Im sure she feels like 'one of the lad's' now for saying it though,so all is not lost eh Laura ;)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

blackswan wrote:it's a shite site

Then stay off it.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

blackswan wrote:
bluelaur wrote:firstly, its Lauren. Secondly, I'm fully aware thank u, i wouldn't have said it otherwise - I'm mean like that.

The reason i ask is when Dunce Alm's daughter,Beccy,made similar comments,she denied knowing what it all meant,just following the crowd,ignorantly.Her poor dad was beside himself and ordered her to remove the comments from her facebook.Apparently he sent her to bed with no supper too,yes scary stuff i know.

Can i ask again what you think the 'gas a jack' jibe means,please ?

not that i have to prove my knowledge of football or chant origins to u, but its to do with a jack who killed himself down the gower in his car. :o i dont do friendly banter when its comes to the west, and so u know i,m also the first to be singin " 4 ft wide and 6ft down too :o :o as for vince and his daughter, thats their business, i take responsibility for myself and my children, no one else. if u dont like what i have to say then stick to your own board! or just dont read my posts, simple butt! now move on and get back to your sister, she wont shag herself :ayatollah: