Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Little Chief leaves Bath with his Black Belt

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Regan passed his First Dan grading today in the most nerve racking day of my Life. My Wife, Regan, and myself, are absolutely buzzing. Celebrating tonight i tell you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Little Chief leaves Bath with his Black Belt

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Regan passed his First Dan grading today in the most nerve racking day of my Life. My Wife, Regan, and myself, are absolutely buzzing. Celebrating tonight i tell you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great stuff Steve :ayatollah: Have a good night ;) Well done to the young man :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 pm

well done young sir. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Steve, tell Regan well done from me!!! The boy did good!!

Oh and Eryn says.....Really......thats so coooooooool!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:45 pm

well done sonny jim :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 pm

VWD Regan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Well done! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Regan passed his First Dan grading today in the most nerve racking day of my Life. My Wife, Regan, and myself, are absolutely buzzing. Celebrating tonight i tell you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Forgive me if im being an idiot, but what discipline is this in? I dont know much about martial arts, mainly just boxing myself.

Anyway, besides that, tell him congratulations and I think his father owes him a good weekend. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Congratulations Little Chief,only got to brown myself as I chose to be one of the boys & go out on the Friday instead of training,more fool me .

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Brilliant news! Hard work and dedication always pays off.

Never in doubt. Well done young man!

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

Forgive me if im being an idiot, but what discipline is this in? I dont know much about martial arts, mainly just boxing myself.

Anyway, besides that, tell him congratulations and I think his father owes him a good weekend. :ayatollah:

Shotokan Karate Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Congrats to Regan Steve, You must be one proud Dad tonight. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

well done. :ayatollah: That means you should be on the forum piss up sat.we will even have a wip round for your ruby later in the night when eating is no longer cheating. :P :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Shotokan Karate Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 am

Cheers Lads I have to say now yesterday was the most stresfull of my life. I thought the play off final was bad but that was something else. The waiting was the worst and a one point I thought he blew it on the fighting. The first minute he knocked the living crap out of this kid and he just ran out of steam so was on the back foot. But for this grading they want you to attack and defend they don't like to see anyone go back. But luckily they saw enough in that first minute when Regan had to be told to calm down because he was murdering this kid. But even on his back foot he was picking him off.
Going out for a celebratory meal today with the grandparents so more beer to consume . :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 am

Congratulations! You must be very proud!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:13 am

well done to Regan and the family Steve. ace achievement.

I still use my jackie chan bollocks with a street sully style shizz when It comes on top. :D :old:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:18 am

congrats to Regan m8. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 am

Congratulations Regan, well done. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 am

Well done regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 am

Congratulations Regan

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 am

Well Done Regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Had a great day today a celabratory meal down the Pub with the Family. Then home and opened a 20 year old bottle of Moet. Regan is getting a gold Ring off his Bamps and had £50 off his Nan and Gracha. With other Money Friends have given him. He is being spoiled rotten at the the moment. But hey he deserves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Had a great day today a celabratory meal down the Pub with the Family. Then home and opened a 20 year old bottle of Moet. Regan is getting a gold Ring off his Bamps and had £50 off his Nan and Gracha. With other Money Friends have given him. He is being spoiled rotten at the the moment. But hey he deserves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good one Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..............is that a half pint glass I see on the table :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Had a great day today a celabratory meal down the Pub with the Family. Then home and opened a 20 year old bottle of Moet. Regan is getting a gold Ring off his Bamps and had £50 off his Nan and Gracha. With other Money Friends have given him. He is being spoiled rotten at the the moment. But hey he deserves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good one Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..............is that a half pint glass I see on the table :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to have my half Marc :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:01 pm

This is his fight for his Grading yesterday which is only part of what he had to do. When the Ref has words with Regan he is told to calm it down a little. Regan is facing the camera at the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBARl4--zsk

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey he is up to 35 views now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: