Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm thinking of converting to Islam

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 am

...in the hope we get promotion this year.

I've tried Jesus for decades now and he still aint answered my prayers.

I know it will involve praying a lot more and I'll have to wear funky clothes and grow a beard and all but f**k it!

So mods, can I change my username to Mullah Johnny Rythmn?

Just for one season to see how we get on!

Assalamu alaikum! :ayatollah:

Re: I'm thinking of converting to Islam

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am

So no pre, mid and post match pint then?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 am

Once a muslim always a muslim.

Well if you decide to convert back to your old ways then they are obliged to kill you. Not many people know that.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 am

RFMH wrote:So no pre, mid and post match pint then?

?

one of my former classmates is a turk and muslim... one of the biggest pissheads i have come across...
my mates at Kings would worship and look up to him like kids if they would ever meet him... :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Once a muslim always a muslim.

Well if you decide to convert back to your old ways then they are obliged to kill you. Not many people know that.

"They" will try and "they" may suceed, but some of them will be coming with me Assalamu alaikum
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

Regarding Alcohol - The Holy Quraan states: "They ask Thee concerning Wine and Gambling, Say: In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." (Surah Al-Baqarah:219)

The Arabic word used in this text is Khamr which is applied to all intoxicating liquor or drug.

The Quraan further states in Surah Al-Maaidah verse 90: "O Ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, Sacrificing to Stones, and (divination by) Arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork; Keep away from such, that Ye may prosper."

http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/khmrmk.htm

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 am

RFMH wrote:So no pre, mid and post match pint then?

If it means promotion, no :old:

Assalamu alaikum

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

"They" will try and "they" may suceed, but some of them will be coming with me Assalamu alaikum

:lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 pm

RFMH wrote:
Regarding Alcohol - The Holy Quraan states: "They ask Thee concerning Wine and Gambling, Say: In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." (Surah Al-Baqarah:219)

The Arabic word used in this text is Khamr which is applied to all intoxicating liquor or drug.

The Quraan further states in Surah Al-Maaidah verse 90: "O Ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, Sacrificing to Stones, and (divination by) Arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork; Keep away from such, that Ye may prosper."

http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/khmrmk.htm

If you read Mohammed's recollection of his night journey to Jeruselum on the back of a flying horse, one would have to concluded LSD was at work somewhere...

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Not always. Many people think Islam is violent but it is peaceful.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
I know it will involve praying a lot more and I'll have to wear funky clothes and grow a beard and all but f**k it!

You don't have to grow a beard but you can't swear.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

It is meant to be peaceful, but like the Bible is full of inconsistenies and
outright garbage.

Unlike the Bible, however, which i can challenge, question and disagree with

... I have just committed blasphemy against Islam and in many of the Country's
in the World i could be legally killed

Triffic!!!

Where are those who say Islam is a religion of peace when they are stoning
women for getting raped

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

Aye peaceful if you stick with us like but decide to leave then there is a fathi against you. I know these things see, lived in the country that is centre to the religion, all my muslim workmates knew that they were died if they revoked islam.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Its such a peaceful religion that its two major denominations, Sunni and Shi'ite
are duty bound to kill each other on sight.

Cosmic :?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Assif Johnny Rythem

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

If you really think you have to give up on Jesus I think you might be better off becoming a Jedi. After all saying, 'May the force be with you,' sounds a lot better than that 'aliakum'stuff.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:18 pm

plus banging your head on the floor four times a day can give you one hell of a headache.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

It has to happen! So when we kick off against West Wank cockney wankers I will be known as Mullah Johnny Rythmn and if we don't get promoted I'm gonna toech a few mosques alee kalleem whatever

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Assif Johnny Rythem

It's Mullah Johnny Rythmn chief, congrats to your young fella :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 pm

algy wrote:plus banging your head on the floor four times a day can give you one hell of a headache.

I bashed it more than four times after the blackpool, boro, reading etc etc games :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

You people are absolutely clueless, try reading the Quran and Hadith. One point conveniently overlooked by anyone pandering to the islamofascists is that the Quran and supporting Hadith states that any contradiction is overruled by whichever statement comes later chronologically in the Quran. Try educating yourself before you start regurgitating political buzz phrases

i.e. when you see people saying “if you kill one innocent human, it is as if you have killed all humans” by this it is not possible to be innocent unless you are a muslim. As an infidel you unfortunately fall outside this protective statement. This is clarified later in the Quran but politicians and the Muslims quote only the early passage

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:06 pm

jhippno wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

You people are absolutely clueless, try reading the Quran and Hadith. One point conveniently overlooked by anyone pandering to the islamofascists is that the Quran and supporting Hadith states that any contradiction is overruled by whichever statement comes later chronologically in the Quran. Try educating yourself before you start regurgitating political buzz phrases

i.e. when you see people saying “if you kill one innocent human, it is as if you have killed all humans” by this it is not possible to be innocent unless you are a muslim. As an infidel you unfortunately fall outside this protective statement. This is clarified later in the Quran but politicians and the Muslims quote only the early passage

Ah they're all a load of shite really, catholics,proddies, muslims, budhists, shieks and quakers and the worst shower of bastards since the black and tans are them jehovah witnesses, not forgetting rastafarians in that as well.

All a load of auld shite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUXWvRPQSAg :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Assif Johnny Rythem

It's Mullah Johnny Rythmn chief, congrats to your young fella :ayatollah:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

jhippno wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

I have rad the Qur'an. BTW what you are talking about is extremism, not liberal Islam. I have lots of friends who are devout Muslims but are not Fascists.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

algy wrote:plus banging your head on the floor four times a day can give you one hell of a headache.

Don't bang your head too hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 pm

taffyapple wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

It is meant to be peaceful, but like the Bible is full of inconsistenies and
outright garbage.

Unlike the Bible, however, which i can challenge, question and disagree with

... I have just committed blasphemy against Islam and in many of the Country's
in the World i could be legally killed

Triffic!!!

Where are those who say Islam is a religion of peace when they are stoning
women for getting raped

Yeah, mid-east politics is mad. :shock: :shock:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

MUSTAFA ARDON :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:19 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
jhippno wrote:You people are absolutely clueless, try reading the Quran and Hadith. One point conveniently overlooked by anyone pandering to the islamofascists is that the Quran and supporting Hadith states that any contradiction is overruled by whichever statement comes later chronologically in the Quran. Try educating yourself before you start regurgitating political buzz phrases

I have rad the Qur'an. BTW what you are talking about is extremism, not liberal Islam. I have lots of friends who are devout Muslims but are not Fascists.

Would any of them be tempted to protest if Nick Griffin appeared in their area?

.. and would they do the same to ensure Anjem Choudry was shown the door in Cardiff?

Fair question?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 pm

adz-a32 wrote:[I have rad the Qur'an. BTW what you are talking about is extremism, not liberal Islam. I have lots of friends who are devout Muslims but are not Fascists.

No, the words Islam and Liberalism should never occupy the same sentence. The friends you have are either devout or apostates, you can't be both

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 pm

taffyapple wrote:Its such a peaceful religion that its two major denominations, Sunni and Shi'ite
are duty bound to kill each other on sight.

Cosmic :?

Religion...dont you just love it.