Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aguero to man city !!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Fourth official on twitter has posted that the deal to send aguero to man city is very close to be completed and he also states that this deal once done will free up Bellamy and adebyour to leave the club.. How this frees these two players up I'm not sure but maybe there's an end in sight to the Bellamy saga one way or another

Re: Aguero to man city !!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 pm

was just going to post the same i reckon bellas will get relesed by man city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

adebayor been put in the under 18's team disgusting the way man city treat players they don't want.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:was just going to post the same i reckon bellas will get relesed by man city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They can't just release him, he has a contract, they would have to pay off his contract. If that happens he will come to us.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm

boyosback wrote:Fourth official on twitter has posted that the deal to send aguero to man city is very close to be completed and he also states that this deal once done will free up Bellamy and adebyour to leave the club.. How this frees these two players up I'm not sure but maybe there's an end in sight to the Bellamy saga one way or another

Aguero will be the replacement for Tevez - if he signs for Man City and in Tevez's case to another team.
Adebyour's wages,i will be surprised if any team in the premier league will pay it,unless that club gets him on loan :roll:

As for Bellers,he could still make the Man City 25 man squad,if he sorts out his differences with Mancini.
I have been told that a meeting will take place when Mancini and Man City get back,with Bellers.

I Still think with Bellers,its Man City or Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:adebayor been put in the under 18's team disgusting the way man city treat players they don't want.

UH? he's 27! :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Haha i'm been serious he's been made to train with the youth team! :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Haha i'm been serious he's been made to train with the youth team! :lol:

Adebyour has been told to train with the academy players,along with 4-5 other players who have played for the 1st team last season.

Adebyour on day one was told when on holiday by email to turn up and train with these academy players,but did not turn up.
The likes of Bellers,Given,Bridge,jo,just to name 4 players turned up - Adebayor was fined i think a weeks wages :roll:
That's why he is now turning up,and Bellers has not missed one - keeping the peace and proving to be a professional ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Aye he's been trying to get mourinho to buy him aswell all he's been doing is bigging him up sounds he'll be saying he wants sex with him next! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Aye he's been trying to get mourinho to buy him aswell all he's been doing is bigging him up sounds he'll be saying he wants sex with him next! :lol: :lol:

I Think he might end up back at Madid - Llantrisant Blue :ayatollah:

Tottenham are trying to get both Adebyour and Bellers on loan next season,thses 2 would be on over £200,000 a week combined.
The only why this would be funded imo - is if they sell Modric - but would Man City want to give a top 5-6 team these players :?:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Adebayor and Bellamy to us then :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Roma forward aswell is on there radar so i've heard? so is bellars gonna be going to spurs if those players join aswell all three i can see would be on a massive wage. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

wouldnt it be nice if they will sell him to us for 1mill, releases his wages then, otherwise they are paying 4mill a year in wages to sit in the stands

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Roma forward aswell is on there radar so i've heard? so is bellars gonna be going to spurs if those players join aswell all three i can see would be on a massive wage. :ayatollah:

The more players that both Man City and Tottenham get in,the better it will be with Bellers coming back :ayatollah:

Having said that the 25 man squad is for the league only,so Belllers could play in cup matches for Man City eg.
Also players like Mario Balotelli will be added to the 25 man squad due to his age,and this home grown rule with other players.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Man City just don't give a flying f**k.

They just signed a 400 million deal.

They hold all the cards.

Bellers wages have zero impact on them.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Man City just don't give a flying f**k.

They just signed a 400 million deal.

They hold all the cards.

Bellers wages have zero impact on them.

BBM - If Man City hold all the cards,and Bellers wage have a zero impact on them :ayatollah:

With the money they have made/saved on Given : Boteng : Jo : So far and Tevez : Adebyour : Santa Cruz : SWP - To come -
Why don't they cut a deal with Cardiff,who are not in their league with bonuses,if we go up,and end this saga :?:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 am

But none of those deals cost Man City money.

They didn't have to pay anything out.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:13 am

Big Boss Man wrote:But none of those deals cost Man City money.

he's not saying that ;)
theyve made enough and sorted those 'exiles' out so why not just cut a good deal with city as its the only place bellers wants to go. i.e. sell him for a cheaper price to get him off the books :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 am

Anarch0 wrote:Adebayor and Bellamy to us then :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Even if we could sign him, I wouldn't want Adebayor. I don't really like African players anyway, but he's one of the worst. Thinks far too much of his own talent and wants far too much money but really is a lazy player who has no concept of what's actually going on around him. I used to think that his first name was actually Offside as the commentators always used to say "Offside Adebayor". I don't think any English side will sign him, either. He will go to Italy or Spain.

I actually don't think Bellers willbe here this season anyway as I don't think he fits into Malky's plans for the squad

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 am

But I'm saving that Man City does not care and will see Bellers as a player that has some re-sale value.

None of the other sold players cost Man City money.

They might be a chance that Man City will let Belllers go for free.

But I can't see Man City buying a player out of his contract that has some re-sale value.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am

Big Boss Man wrote:But I can't see Man City buying a player out of his contract that has some re-sale value.

Agreed. Even with all their wealth, they won't be doing that

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:But none of those deals cost Man City money.

he's not saying that ;)
theyve made enough and sorted those 'exiles' out so why not just cut a good deal with city as its the only place bellers wants to go. i.e. sell him for a cheaper price to get him off the books :ayatollah:

That was my point eighty :ayatollah: Thanks for your post :ayatollah:

Cheers BBM :ayatollah: With your view/post :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

THIS ALLOWS CB AND ADEBAYOR TO LEAVE MAN CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Man City have said tonight that they will know more in the next 48 hrs about Aguero joining Man City or not ;)

As for Bellers he did not play for the academy team tonight which lost away at Espanyol

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Man City have said tonight that they will know more in the next 48 hrs about Aguero joining Man City or not ;)

As for Bellers he did not play for the academy team tonight which lost away at Espanyol

Man City and Aguero taking their time with this one ;) - Aguero in Manchester today for his medical,and £200,000 + a week !!