Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WEST HAM AWAY FORUM BUS NEWS "

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

splash the cash phil. be amazing when it's finished. funny idea fairplay :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Same here Phil, I'm going to do "SUPPORTERS NOT CRIMINALS"

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

i'm going to get one..."buy us a pint and we'll call it quits"

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I did 6 aways last year, but one was Peterborough away in the league cup where we lost (should count as 2 tbh!) but it was pay on the gate, so don't even have a stub as proof - i've got no chance have i?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 am

Althogh ive done over 6 aways last season i wont be going the reason £32 to get in :o :shock:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm

So.. do we pay you for ticket and coach Carl? No sign of ticket sales on the official website.

Never been with you lot before but fancy a change this season, if you pick up in Cardiff of course.

Two of us, think we both did at least 8 aways last season so should be alright. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

McMurdo wrote:So.. do we pay you for ticket and coach Carl? No sign of ticket sales on the official website.

Never been with you lot before but fancy a change this season, if you pick up in Cardiff of course.

Two of us, think we both did at least 8 aways last season so should be alright. :ayatollah:

Ticket and coach, just PM him your fan numbers, the pick up nearest to Cardiff is Caslteton

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
McMurdo wrote:So.. do we pay you for ticket and coach Carl? No sign of ticket sales on the official website.

Ticket and coach, just PM him your fan numbers, the pick up nearest to Cardiff is Caslteton

Gabalfa is the cardiff pick up Thomas , Castleton is for people who live just outside of Cardiff ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

mark, gideon, jason all malpas please carlos.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm

ryan and i can not go,we will be on holiday,sorry carl wil see you at the first home game :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Gabalfa is the cardiff pick up Thomas , Castleton is for people who live just outside of Cardiff ;) :ayatollah:

Castletons probably closer to me (on the edge of Cardiff) :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 am

ginge68 wrote:ryan and i can not go,we will be on holiday,sorry carl wil see you at the first home game :ayatollah:

see you in the ninian mr gingell

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Got work the next day :(

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Got work the next day :(

Chris are you not going to West Ham ?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Got work the next day :(

Chris are you not going to West Ham ?

I am now :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Too late to sign up Carl? If no worries

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Richie wrote:Too late to sign up Carl? If no worries

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:17 pm

lewis91 wrote:

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!

Someone had a few too many ales today did they?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 am

Richie wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!

Someone had a few too many ales today did they?

noooo, just wondering who are you that's all. roll on sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: