Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHEFFIELD IM!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm

On my way up to you now! :D
Im off now to see my beloved Owls play dirty Leeds :twisted: in a not so friendley game tomorrow! ;) ;)
Plus its my belated birthday bash with all the boy's tomorrow aswell 8-)
The sheffield power drinker will be absent from this forum for a few day's :( So all you that are going to Bournemouth have a gud weekend and behave ;) See you all next weekend for the Parma game! :)
Again have a good weekend. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SHEFFIELD IM!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

sam salim wrote:On my way up to you now! :D
Im off now to see my beloved Owls play dirty Leeds :twisted: in a not so friendley game tomorrow! ;) ;)
Plus its my belated birthday bash with all the boy's tomorrow aswell 8-)
The sheffield power drinker will be absent from this forum for a few day's :( So all you that are going to Bournemouth have a gud weekend and behave ;) See you all next weekend for the Parma game! :)
Again have a good weekend. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can we have one last joke be for you bugger of to Yorkshire? :D Enjoy mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

I woun't be getting involved in any fundraising for the victims of East Africa. I've got enough on my plate!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm

sam salim wrote:I woun't be getting involved in any fundraising for the victims of East Africa. I've got enough on my plate!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just waiting for people to say "RACIST" now :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Enjoy the game and have a good 'un. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: