Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jack scum pre season

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm

I See the scum have arranged another high profile friendly for saturday 23rd, they take on the Mighty Afan Lido. Maybe their arranging these big games becouse its the only chance of seeing them win this season.
Neath 1 Gypos 0
PT Town 1 Gypos 3
Afan Lido, kick f**k into em Gypos

Re: jack scum pre season

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Perhaps they are looking to play in front of a big crowd before the season starts. :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 pm

WHO CARES ABOUT SWANSCUM PRE SEASON , WHY THE SO MANY JACKS THREADS FFS :evil:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:WHO CARES ABOUT SWANSCUM PRE SEASON , WHY THE SO MANY JACKS THREADS FFS :evil:

Because theres a not so secret obsession that people on here have with our brotherin from the West. ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

You lot are so childish.Come on if you are going to sag a club off then take the time to a sensable post,lol they want to see a big crowd,you can tell schools finished.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You lot are so childish.Come on if you are going to sag a club off then take the time to a sensable post,lol they want to see a big crowd,you can tell schools finished.

Corrections:

1.) Space just after the first full stop.

2.) Slag not sag.

3.) Full stop instead of a comma and a capital letter for "lol".

4.) Full stop instead of a comma again. Capital letter for "you"

5.) "schools has" not "schools".

You're getting there though mate! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm using a phone so I may press a wrong key but hey you know what I'm saying

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I'm using a phone so I may press a wrong key but hey you know what I'm saying

Ah right! Iphone I take it? Check this site out its f*cking class:

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/page/31/
:D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm

on another note Leon Jeanne is having a run out for Afan Lido against the Jacks tomorrow so that should be interesting!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You lot are so childish.Come on if you are going to sag a club off then take the time to a sensable post,lol they want to see a big crowd,you can tell schools finished.

Corrections:

2.) Slag not sag.

I would ensure your own sentences are grammatically correct if I were you before trying to belittle someone else! :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:16 pm

magicdaps wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Corrections:

2.) Slag not sag.

I would ensure your own sentences are grammatically correct if I were you before trying to belittle someone else! :lol:

Bollocks you got me. ;) It should've been "school has". :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Correct. Now write out a hundred lines of "Swansea are the number 1 team in Wales" as your punishment. :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

magicdaps wrote:

Correct. Now write out a hundred lines of "Swansea are the number 1 team in Wales" as your punishment. :lol:

f**k that for a laugh! Just give me a two hours detention and put the dvd of Cardiff's play off final defeat! better than writing bullshite. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:31 pm

and its sensible not sensable. ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:and its sensible not sensable. ;)

Oi! Butt out you. ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

ok. :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Please tell me your posts are some kind of wind up swansealad, because if not you must be one of the thickest twats in the country. Although I guess you are probably regarded kind of smart over there in Deliverance territory. Do you own a banjo by any chance?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:WHO CARES ABOUT SWANSCUM PRE SEASON , WHY THE SO MANY JACKS THREADS FFS :evil:

Because we have achieved what you're still dreaming about, with a smaller club , smaller resources, smaller budget.in a shorter time spent in the Championship.
How does it feel to get up every day knowing that ? it must be getting to you because the amount of threads about us is increasing so get used to it because some posters on here are more interested in us than their own club.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

Because we have achieved what you're still dreaming about, with a smaller club , smaller resources, smaller budget.in a shorter time spent in the Championship.
How does it feel to get up every day knowing that ? it must be getting to you because the amount of threads about us is increasing so get used to it because some posters on here are more interested in us than their own club.

1mil for the best keeper in the championship :lol: :lol: