Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 am

25k a week? :shock: :o :o

Re: ARE WE REALLY PAYING MILLER

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 am

glammy74 wrote:25k a week? :shock: :o :o

well i f*cking hope not but then again i think hes a high(ish) earner so prolly

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 am

that's why I've been saying that it's terrible deal, plus 880k fee for player for one season

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 am

quadsas wrote:that's why I've been saying that it's terrible deal, plus 880k fee for player for one season

700k i heard SSN say :?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 am

I dont really give a shoite as long as we have him. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 am

quadsas wrote:that's why I've been saying that it's terrible deal, plus 880k fee for player for one season

"One season"? He's signed only a one year deal?

As for 25k... we got rid of Chops for his off field activities and also due to his wages. Do you seriously believe we're paying Miller 25k? The same amount Bothroyd gets from QPR?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I dont really give a shoite as long as we have him. :ayatollah:

I hope you aren't one of those slating Sam

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 am

nerd wrote:

As for 25k... we got rid of Chops for his off field activities and also due to his wages. Do you seriously believe we're paying Miller 25k? The same amount Bothroyd gets from QPR?

If we get promoted - he isn't good enough.
If we don't get promoted - he wasn't good enough.

I'm fairly sure he will be replaced if we don't get promoted especially since he will be 32, hopefully by Mason & Goodwillie duo

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 am

he hasnt even signed yet so how can anyone claim that they know how much he's getting paid?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 am

quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:

I'm fairly sure he will be replaced if we don't get promoted especially since he will be 32, hopefully by Mason & Goodwillie duo

If we get promoted - team effort. Not solely down to one man.
If we don't get promoted - down to the team. Not solely down to one man.

Are you also fairly certain Earnie would be replaced? He'll be 31 if we don't get up after all. Whitts would be what 27-28? Getting a bit up there too. Let's get rid of him...

Face it - you're agist...

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 am

nerd wrote:
quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:

If we get promoted - team effort. Not solely down to one man.
If we don't get promoted - down to the team. Not solely down to one man.

Are you also fairly certain Earnie would be replaced? He'll be 31 if we don't get up after all. Whitts would be what 27-28? Getting a bit up there too. Let's get rid of him...

Face it - you're agist...

It depends how Earnie will perform. If we get promoted and we don't replace any of these two guys I will be mad as f**k. Miller is striker who will be absolute shit once he starts regressing, and 31-32 is about age that most strikers do. I have no idea why you brought up Whitts and Earnie. This is a thread about Miller, not them.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 am

Just narrowing you down to establish your point is nothing more than your dogmatic view Miller is shit. After all, you've seen him play, noobs clearly haven't.

Clearly, it's yet another example of our wonderful fans slagging off a player before they've even played for us. No doubt should he get injured, not score, there will be endless "told you he was shit" posts. Tiresome really.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 am

nerd wrote:Just narrowing you down to establish your point is nothing more than your dogmatic view Miller is shit. After all, you've seen him play, noobs clearly haven't.

Clearly, it's yet another example of our wonderful fans slagging off a player before they've even played for us. No doubt should he get injured, not score, there will be endless "told you he was shit" posts. Tiresome really.

The problem with you is, that you interpret my words like you want, not what they actually mean. And it's been since our first argument. I don't see why we should argue anymore, because I mean, there's no point. Cheers buddy, as I said, I really f*cking hope he can prove me wrong! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by quadsas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 am

quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:Just narrowing you down to establish your point is nothing more than your dogmatic view Miller is shit. After all, you've seen him play, noobs clearly haven't.

The problem with you is, that you interpret my words like you want, not what they actually mean. And it's been since our first argument. I don't see why we should argue anymore, because I mean, there's no point. Cheers buddy, as I said, I really f*cking hope he can prove me right! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I interpret the posts the way you write them.

And the fact you really f*cking hope he proves you right says something...

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am

nerd wrote:
quadsas wrote:

The problem with you is, that you interpret my words like you want, not what they actually mean. And it's been since our first argument. I don't see why we should argue anymore, because I mean, there's no point. Cheers buddy, as I said, I really f*cking hope he can prove me right! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I interpret the posts the way you write them.

And the fact you really f*cking hope he proves you right says something...

lol, that was stupid

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 am

I'd imagine we'd be paying him much less than that basic, with bonuses linked to goals and possible promotion.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

Simply no.

Malky's obviously played a trick, Rangers weren't going to upgrade the offer, and Kenny was dying to come back to Britain, so had to have a massive cut in order to do this!!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 am

quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:

What a ridiculous f*cking post

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm sure I heard in the press conference that it was a long term contract or I've read it somewhere. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I'm sure I heard in the press conference that it was a long term contract or I've read it somewhere. :ayatollah:

We wont be paying £880k for one season thats for sure. Not even Peter Ridsdale was that f*cking stupid.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 pm

I wouldn,t think so, it always amazes me when the media come out with what a player is earning per week, how would they know?? have you ever heard any interview where the reporter asks the player "whats your wages"??? no, because they would be told to mind their own f**king business!!!!