Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hartson: What a dick

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 am

On Talksport this morning discussing Beckhams comments yesterday where he said Man City aren't as big as Man Utd.

Hartsons input was "I'd be lynched if I said Cardiff weren't as big as Swansea!"

Yeah, you'd be sectioned as well you stupid tw*t...

Re: Hartson: What a dick

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

JonScam wrote:On Talksport this morning discussing Beckhams comments yesterday where he said Man City aren't as big as Man Utd.

Hartsons input was "I'd be lynched if I said Cardiff weren't as big as Swansea!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...class

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 am

KNOB :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am

i think hes a secret cardiff fan everthing he says cardiff comes into it what a knob

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 am

JonScam wrote:On Talksport this morning discussing Beckhams comments yesterday where he said Man City aren't as big as Man Utd.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Hartson, fair do's! He knows the score and just plays the game.

Secret Cardiff supporter??? He will have done well to keep that up after the relentless stick he got of us at Selhurst Park a few years back. Taken off in the end just to stop the barrage of abuse!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 am

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Hartson, fair do's! He knows the score and just plays the game.

Secret Cardiff supporter??? He will have done well to keep that up after the relentless stick he got of us at Selhurst Park a few years back. Taken off in the end just to stop the barrage of abuse!

ha ha ha i was there that night! Wimbledon in the Carling Cup 1999 I believe. I remember that at one point Hartson blatantly dived close to the cardiff end and it sent everyone into a frenzy. A bloke behind me, sat in the middle of the stand, was so enraged he literally dive bombed over me and began swimming through the crowd just so he could try and get to Hartson!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Malky will understand all that, that would have been laid out to him before he took the job. I can see Cardiff having a difficult year really.....

Ex-Wales striker John Hartson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14233323.stm

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

Mrbluebird96 wrote:Malky will understand all that, that would have been laid out to him before he took the job. I can see Cardiff having a difficult year really.....

Ex-Wales striker John Hartson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14233323.stm

What's he said wrong there then? Must of will agree with his assessment......

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 am

fukin hate the fat ginger c**t

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:16 pm

the guy is a wanker, runing around doing little poxy talkshows and crappy bits on the tv for money, shouldn't have blown it all on gambling the ginger freak