Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ALL YOU CELTIC AND RANGERS LOVERS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 pm

f**k off to the scottish football boards where someone might give a f**k about your comments,this is a cardiff city board :ayatollah:

Re: FOR ALL YOU CELTIC AND RANGERS LOVERS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 pm

:nike: :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Agree! We are Cardiff and stand alone and proud...it's what set us apart from the Jacks of this world once upon a time :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Agreed. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 pm

to be honest when i was working in corby 2 years ago it was full of glasgow rangers fans who live there. and i saw quite a lot wearing cardiff city shirts

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

The reason there are so many Old Firm threads is because people like you keep posting about how you're fed up about Old Firm posts. How about you go through the posts and count how many Old Firm threads have been started by OF followers such as myself, Fish, Llantrisant Blue, Jinks, Hofmeister, Maesteg Blue, Jinksetc. Barely any. Its non OF followers who keep reposting the same topics over and over and over and over again. :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Well said - leave us alone :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

PhatFrog wrote:The reason there are so many Old Firm threads is because people like you keep posting about how you're fed up about Old Firm posts. How about you go through the posts and count how many Old Firm threads have been started by OF followers such as myself, Fish, Llantrisant Blue, Jinks, Hofmeister, Maesteg Blue, Jinksetc. Barely any. Its non OF followers who keep reposting the same topics over and over and over and over again. :roll:

people like me are fed up with the old firm posts that why were telling you we dont give a f**k about them,if as you state your an old firm follower why dont you do as i suggested and f**k off to the old firm message boards where someone will give a f**k what you say,as i said this is a cardiff city message board :ayatollah: :ayatollah

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 pm

She's right people who have mostly started the threads aren't really fans of Rangers/Celtic if people understood it proper what it's about the old firm the history etc then i doubt they'd make a "serious post".

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm

So now people are being told what they can't and can not post, no wonder I don't bother posting that much on here :roll: :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Celtic and rangers is the same for any other club in Wales,Scotland,England,Ireland you'll get evevyone talking about it i've made one thread about Celtic and that was harmless banter about it being 3-0 but the non Celtic rangers fans get the threads started and we have a mass debate we all love eachother when it comes to city don't worry! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 pm

beddau blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:The reason there are so many Old Firm threads is because people like you keep posting about how you're fed up about Old Firm posts. How about you go through the posts and count how many Old Firm threads have been started by OF followers such as myself, Fish, Llantrisant Blue, Jinks, Hofmeister, Maesteg Blue, Jinksetc. Barely any. Its non OF followers who keep reposting the same topics over and over and over and over again. :roll:

people like me are fed up with the old firm posts that why were telling you we dont give a f**k about them,if as you state your an old firm follower why dont you do as i suggested and f**k off to the old firm message boards where someone will give a f**k what you say,as i said this is a cardiff city message board :ayatollah: :ayatollah

Did you actually read my post?? I dont know if you're being ironic or just plain stupid. Why should I do as you suggested and "f**k off?"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

beddau blue wrote:f**k off to the scottish football boards where someone might give a f**k about your comments,this is a cardiff city board :ayatollah:

stop moaning :roll: i dont like flower arranging or getting pissed at every opportunity but woudnt try to stop people posting subjects regarding them..

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 am

FTOF :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:45 am

I don't see what Cardiff fans can possibly slate us about, no offence but Cardiff don't even come close to anything Celtic Football Club stands for or has achieved.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:20 am

Gaz1888 wrote:I don't see what Cardiff fans can possibly slate us about, no offence but Cardiff don't even come close to anything Celtic Football Club stands for or has achieved.

True

Celtic have managed to make an Irish boy, who went to a Catholic school, f*cking despise them. Cardiff could never achieve that.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 am

I like German football and follow HSV but there are no threads about them on here. A shame, but then I go on there MB's to chat about them and leave the Cardiff City chat to here

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Gaz1888 wrote:I don't see what Cardiff fans can possibly slate us about, no offence but Cardiff don't even come close to anything Celtic Football Club stands for or has achieved.

True

Celtic have managed to make an Irish boy, who went to a Catholic school, f*cking despise them. Cardiff could never achieve that.

Cool story bro.

Let's be honest, Cardiff are a total non-entity in world football. You could write the success of Cardiff City on the back of a matchbox.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I like German football and follow HSV but there are no threads about them on here. A shame, but then I go on there MB's to chat about them and leave the Cardiff City chat to here

spot on only wish them part time jocks and paddys would do the same :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 am

beddau blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I like German football and follow HSV but there are no threads about them on here. A shame, but then I go on there MB's to chat about them and leave the Cardiff City chat to here

I'll ask again.....so why post a thread about the OF when there are at least 3 or 4 very similar threads to what you've said, lower down the board?? Kind of defeating the object aren't you?

Or can you not see that?? Also you didnt answer my question. Bearing in mind I have more posts than you (suggesting I visit the board and talk about ccfc more than you) why should I "f**k off" to another board. What gives you the right to dictate what and where people can post??

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 am

PhatFrog wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

Did you actually read my post?? I dont know if you're being ironic or just plain stupid. Why should I do as you suggested and "f**k off?"

perhaps its his/hers/thing's TOM?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

PhatFrog wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

I'll ask again.....so why post a thread about the OF when there are at least 3 or 4 very similar threads to what you've said, lower down the board?? Kind of defeating the object aren't you?

Or can you not see that?? Also you didnt answer my question. Bearing in mind I have more posts than you (suggesting I visit the board and talk about ccfc more than you) why should I "f**k off" to another board. What gives you the right to dictate what and where people can post??

firstly when i respond and post a thread about something i dont always check if there any threads lower down the board sorry if that upsets you :roll: secondly why should the fact that you have more posts than me suggest that you visit the board more than me :roll: thirdly i am not dictating to you where you should post i am asking you politely to f**k off to another board if you want to talk about them

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 am

Are you a bit special Beddau? Because all of your posts are contradictory yet you talk to me like I'm the idiot.. Anywhos, enjoy y your day. I may just start and Old Firm thread now, just to piss you off :D

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 am

PhatFrog wrote:Are you a bit special Beddau? Because all of your posts are contradictory yet you talk to me like I'm the idiot.. Anywhos, enjoy y your day. I may just start and Old Firm thread now, just to piss you off :D

and why may i ask do you think im a bit special,and where have i talked to you as if to make you out an idiot :)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 am

Why don't you just not read the threads that have no interest to you, thats what normal people do

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

No time for Septic and Rangers always a two horse race up there BORING ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 am

I'd be ashamed to admit I followed either Old Firm side, they are an embarrassment to the game. A perfect example of what football shouldn't be about.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 am

paulo wrote:I'd be ashamed to admit I followed either Old Firm side, they are an embarrassment to the game. A perfect example of what football shouldn't be about.

totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 am

Gaz1888 wrote: Let's be honest, Cardiff are a total non-entity in world football. You could write the success of Cardiff City on the back of a matchbox.

whats your are your success stories then? a european cup before you were even born no doubt. what else? mickey mouse league & mickey mouse cup titles. be like us winning the welsh league umpteen times. your not even the best, 2nd best seeing as rangers are the most sucessful out of the 2! even when they were in the shit last season and you still didnt win the league!!!! and who cost you? the infamous caley thistle :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Absolutely...it's all a fashion statement, all this Rangers (and Celtic) crap...unless your from the Glasgow area (or have links). Pointless political sh1te! Why else would you wish to support a club from another country 500miles away? Massive Plastics IMO..No better than supporting Manure, L'pool et al.

BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: