Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PADDY WALKS!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 pm

In to his bedroom to see his wife sat on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of crotchless knickers, :o she opens her legs and say's"This is for you Paddy my darling"! :roll:
Paddy screams out"You can fook off,look what it's done to your fookin knicker's"!!!!! :shock:

Re: PADDY WALKS!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...got told a good one today, post it in a bit ;) ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:52 pm

how come paddy jokes are allowed but paki jokes aint?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:how come paddy jokes are allowed but paki jokes aint?

Press the complaint button!!!!! ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

sam salim wrote:

f**k THAT! TELL ME A PAKI JOKE AS WELL....GO ON i DARE YA

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
sam salim wrote:

f**k THAT! TELL ME A PAKI JOKE AS WELL....GO ON i DARE YA

Im on my final warning!!!!! :shock:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm

A Pakistani goes to the doctor because he just simply doesn't feel good. He's tired, his stomach is upset, he has a headache. Just feels terrible. The doctor checks him over and can't find any medical reason for him to feel the way he does. He tells the Pakistani to go home, shit and piss into a plastic bag and leave it in his basement for a week.
"Trust me," the doctor says, "I have seen this work."
The man goes home and follows through on the instructions. Within a day, though his house smells terrible and by the end of the week, it is an overwhelming stench. His eyes water every time he walks in the door, but he feels no better. He calls to yell at the doctor who calmly says,"Go down and take three big deep breaths directly from the bag and you will be cured." "You're crazy!" comes the reply. "Trust me," says the doctor.
Down he goes into the basement and he takes the first breath. Gagging and choking, he does it again. Then, on the third breath, he feels the headache leave. His stomach settles and he feels amazingly well. The stench is even tolerable. He calls the doctor to tell him the good news. "I told you I've seen this work with people from Pakistan before," says the doctor. "You were just homesick!"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Marc wrote:A Pakistani goes to the doctor because he just simply doesn't feel good. He's tired, his stomach is upset, he has a headache. Just feels terrible. The doctor checks him over and can't find any medical reason for him to feel the way he does. He tells the Pakistani to go home, shit and piss into a plastic bag and leave it in his basement for a week.
The man goes home and follows through on the instructions. Within a day, though his house smells terrible and by the end of the week, it is an overwhelming stench. His eyes water every time he walks in the door, but he feels no better. He calls to yell at the doctor who calmly says,"Go down and take three big deep breaths directly from the bag and you will be cured." "You're crazy!" comes the reply. "Trust me," says the doctor.
Down he goes into the basement and he takes the first breath. Gagging and choking, he does it again. Then, on the third breath, he feels the headache leave. His stomach settles and he feels amazingly well. The stench is even tolerable. He calls the doctor to tell him the good news. "I told you I've seen this work with people from Pakistan before," says the doctor. "You were just homesick!"

:shock:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Marc wrote:A Pakistani goes to the doctor because he just simply doesn't feel good. He's tired, his stomach is upset, he has a headache. Just feels terrible. The doctor checks him over and can't find any medical reason for him to feel the way he does. He tells the Pakistani to go home, shit and piss into a plastic bag and leave it in his basement for a week.

:lol: :lol: fukin class next one please

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm

The news reported today that there has been a powerful earthquake in Pakistan last night, measuring 9.2 on the Richter scale. A reported 335,000 Pakastanis are confirmed dead and another 239,000 are missing.
The world is horrified by the event, and are rushing to aid Pakistan.
The United States is sending 10 billion dollars immediately with more expected to follow
Canada is sending food, clothing, and supplies to aid the suffering citizens.
The United Kingdom is sending 500,000 replacement Pakastanis.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Marc wrote:The news reported today that there has been a powerful earthquake in Pakistan last night, measuring 9.2 on the Richter scale. A reported 335,000 Pakastanis are confirmed dead and another 239,000 are missing.
The world is horrified by the event, and are rushing to aid Pakistan.
The United States is sending 10 billion dollars immediately with more expected to follow
Canada is sending food, clothing, and supplies to aid the suffering citizens.
The United Kingdom is sending 500,000 replacement Pakastanis.

Hahahaha cracking up here :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I had some charity aid workers asking me if i could donate something to the recent floods in pakistan!!!! I said you can have my hosepipe but it only reaches to the bottom of my garden!!!! ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 pm

sam salim wrote:I had some charity aid workers asking me if i could donate something to the recent floods in pakistan!!!! I said you can have my hosepipe but it only reaches to the bottom of my garden!!!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......