Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M PITCHED UP IN POOLE BOURNEMOUTH

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Doing a bit of scouting for the ICF :lol: We should have a more friendly reception than our last visit, Heard there could be a good crowd so i thought I'd come up here two days early to make sure.

Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,Malky Macs blue and white army,

Re: I'M PITCHED UP IN POOLE BOURNEMOUTH

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

how long did it take you to get there gwyn?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm

gwyn i inboxed you for name of that pub mate from west ham cant remember it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Queens Park.

Drank in there loads of times and that was the only time there has ever been grief.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

cheers mate

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:23 pm

3 Hours but that is towing a va. 135 Miles.
jinks-rct wrote:how long did it take you to get there gwyn?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:3 Hours but that is towing a va. 135 Miles.
jinks-rct wrote:how long did it take you to get there gwyn?

135 miles from where gwyn? whats poole like?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 am

I recently visited Poole, it's a great place for a weekend away, beaches are second to none, best in the UK in my opinion. It's about a 3 hour drive lads, very easy drive as well, m4 junction 17 then follow the A350 all the way to Poole, it's a single carriageway and tractor heaven tho!

Gwyn, pop down the quay and have a look at the back of the sunseeker yacht factory....wowza

Also if your looking for a superb pub lunch, I highly recommend 'The Yachtsman'