Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Latest on Miller and Kiss - MEDICALS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:CVA's are usually put together by an administrator. I don't want to have to delve back into the past to prove it, but are you saying that an adminsitrator wasn't running the club at the time of the CVA as Stones have a newspaper cutting in their office which reports how they saved the club. At the end of the day you should just be grateful that some very good professionals saved you (twice) and stop gibberring on about our finances when our owners have put their hands in their pockets to the tune of £20m in shares beween Isaacs, Borley, PMG and the Malaysians in the past 12 months to stabilise us.

They could have been put together by a pilot but it wouldn't have meant we were in an aeroplane.

The point being about your finances/spending is, yet again, you are all happy to go down the same road of forking out cash the club hasn't got and relying on outside sources to finance it.

But hell, it's your bed.

Two things. An administrator wouldn't put a CVA together unles he was appointed ! If he is appointed you are in 'administration' !

Secondly, if VT etc.. want to put money into the club, and its coming in mainly in shares then why would we be unhappy about that ?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Beds Bluebird wrote:
Yes, the difference is that we are paying our debts, you however took the easy way out owing people money and went into admin.
Is that better for you?

The club would have folded in 2002 without the CVA. By the way, that mean Company Voluntary Agreement where the creditors vote for is they want to accept an offer or not.

It's not administration despite how Cardiff fans would like to believe it to be.

As for you paying your debts, which ones have you actually paid exactly?

What an arse you are, they only vote on a take it or leave it offer, in your case it was 5p in the pound, creditors have nowhere to go/turn, they get stiched up every time, in your case TWICE!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

This thread has been reported by a user for straying off topic!! This is Carls update thread. Not a place for rivalry debate! Please create another thread if needed, and discuss without abuse. Posts will start being deleted if this continues. Cheers guys :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

whats the latest on abramovitch leaving chelsea for st petersborg?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

NJ73 wrote:For what it's worth, I'm delighted that you're all happy with this signing at that cost for what is a proven Championship goalscorer about 6-7 years ago.

A pity some of you can't have a debate/conversation without abuse when this forum is supposed to be "All opinions welcome".

Kenny managed to score 21 goals in the SPL before his move to Turkey in January. Surely a good return for a striker in only half a season? As for your apparent criticism in him being 31 years old, didn't your lot go after Senna who is 34 and I see you are also linked with Jason Scotland who is how old??? I think your posts stink of :mrgreen:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Malky Mackays Barmy Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Im a bit unsure on the Miller Signing as he didnt really do much at Derby County but he would reedeem himself for running at the cardiff fans when he scored for Wolves at ninnian Park a few seasons back iff he signed for City but since that day i never liked him since LOL :ayatollah: also im not a big fan of managers or players switching to rival clubs either for example he played for Rangers then Celtic then Rangers again. ;)