Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Latest on Miller and Kiss - MEDICALS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Anyone heard anything about Miller Failing a medical?! Its on Facebook at the moment....

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Miller Failing a medical?! Its on Facebook at the moment....

No credibility, just someone trying to stir things up. On the same page, there's a stream of conversation between two particularly erudite debaters which roughly translates to "Miller has knocked back Cardiff" "no he hasn't" "yes he has" "no he hasn't" ...repeat ad nauseum.

He'll be officially ours by tomorrow!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Miller Failing a medical?! Its on Facebook at the moment....

No credibility, just someone trying to stir things up. On the same page, there's a stream of conversation between two particularly erudite debaters which roughly translates to "Miller has knocked back Cardiff" "no he hasn't" "yes he has" "no he hasn't" ...repeat ad nauseum.

He'll be officially ours by tomorrow!

Where do i say on that convo he hasn't mate? all i said is that if he has knocked us back it would have been a bit pointless having a medical in the first place

As they had agreed personal term this morning??

I wasnt debating just saying the comment was stupid more than anything

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Well happy with that news.............

Great signings IMO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

happy days, thanks for the update Carl.

was in the bay earlier and bumped into Earnie in mermaid quay car park - sounded like he was with an estate agent looking through apartments - useless info really but great seeing him around! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

there a lot of urs going around that he has failed it ,surely not :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Wicked news fair play, happy with both of these. Looking forward to see who Kiss performs as well, comes pretty highly rated.

Do we know what wage package Miller got after?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 pm

JonScam wrote:Do we know what wage package Miller got after?

Most seem to think that he's going to be on £25k. Big step down for him from the reported £45k he was on, but I imagine he'll be well worth the money.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Carl, great update and some people on here don't realise how lucky we are to have you. Just one more thing though. Some people on here are posting Miller has failed his medical. Any truth? I hope not, I think he will be great for us.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

£25k a week for a 31 year old in the Championship.

You lot will never learn :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:£25k a week for a 31 year old in the Championship.

Premier team and still not opening the purse strings!!

Relegation written all over it Jack!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

We'll do just fine thanks and will do it by not putting the club in jeopardy unlike many others before us.

Meanwhile, back to you......

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 pm

NJ73 wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

We'll do just fine thanks and will do it by not putting the club in jeopardy unlike many others before us.

Just wondering, was it Cardiff or was it Swansea who have been in administration???

Back to you NJ73

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:35 pm

NJ73 wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

£2.5 million for stockdale. :?:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

what f*cking gay reply

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Beds Bluebird wrote:
Just wondering, was it Cardiff or was it Swansea who have been in administration???

Back to you NJ73

That would probably have been a better post if you had actually paid off your ever growing debts.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Beds Bluebird wrote:

Back to you NJ73

That would probably have been a better post if you had actually paid off your ever growing debts.

Yes, the difference is that we are paying our debts, you however took the easy way out owing people money and went into admin.
Is that better for you?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

Surely you must include yourselves in that, afterall you,ve been in admin twice!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Beds Bluebird wrote:

Back to you NJ73

we have never tucked up creditors jack unlike you scum.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Beds Bluebird wrote:
Yes, the difference is that we are paying our debts, you however took the easy way out owing people money and went into admin.
Is that better for you?

The club would have folded in 2002 without the CVA. By the way, that mean Company Voluntary Agreement where the creditors vote for is they want to accept an offer or not.

It's not administration despite how Cardiff fans would like to believe it to be.

As for you paying your debts, which ones have you actually paid exactly?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Strange how not one of you have commented on Miller's apparent £25k a week wages.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:Strange how not one of you have commented on Miller's apparent £25k a week wages.

Well happy with that :ayatollah: Do us all a favour & f**k OFF YOU COCK :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm

pay for what you get and weve had a proven goalscorer at the top level.graham £3.5 mill and not proven out of the championship.i think youll find weve had the better deal financially.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:Strange how not one of you have commented on Miller's apparent £25k a week wages.

I was actaully concerned that you would come in for him.

Thought he would have been a half-decent signing for you.

His wages are conjecture, but quality doesn't come cheap. The Malaysians have promised Mackay a decent budget and have just turned a large chunk of thier loans to shares and I expect they will do the same next year to balance out any losses.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Beds Bluebird wrote:
Is that better for you?

The club would have folded in 2002 without the CVA. By the way, that mean Company Voluntary Agreement where the creditors vote for is they want to accept an offer or not.

It's not administration despite how Cardiff fans would like to believe it to be.

So the creditors who accepted got all their money back then??

For what it's worth, I'm delighted that you're all happy with this signing at that cost for what is a proven Championship goalscorer about 6-7 years ago.

A pity some of you can't have a debate/conversation without abuse when this forum is supposed to be "All opinions welcome".

NJ73 wrote:
Beds Bluebird wrote:
Is that better for you?

CVA's are usually put together by an administrator. I don't want to have to delve back into the past to prove it, but are you saying that an adminsitrator wasn't running the club at the time of the CVA as Stones have a newspaper cutting in their office which reports how they saved the club. At the end of the day you should just be grateful that some very good professionals saved you (twice) and stop gibberring on about our finances when our owners have put their hands in their pockets to the tune of £20m in shares beween Isaacs, Borley, PMG and the Malaysians in the past 12 months to stabilise us.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Lawnmower wrote:CVA's are usually put together by an administrator. I don't want to have to delve back into the past to prove it, but are you saying that an adminsitrator wasn't running the club at the time of the CVA as Stones have a newspaper cutting in their office which reports how they saved the club. At the end of the day you should just be grateful that some very good professionals saved you (twice) and stop gibberring on about our finances when our owners have put their hands in their pockets to the tune of £20m in shares beween Isaacs, Borley, PMG and the Malaysians in the past 12 months to stabilise us.

They could have been put together by a pilot but it wouldn't have meant we were in an aeroplane.

The point being about your finances/spending is, yet again, you are all happy to go down the same road of forking out cash the club hasn't got and relying on outside sources to finance it.

But hell, it's your bed.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 pm

NJ73 wrote:For what it's worth, I'm delighted that you're all happy with this signing at that cost for what is a proven Championship goalscorer about 6-7 years ago.

A pity some of you can't have a debate/conversation without abuse when this forum is supposed to be "All opinions welcome".

He's a player who has got better and better in the past few seasons. (Mackay's own words)

Check what he achieved last year before quoting bollox like that.

As I said, I would have thought he would have been a decent signing for a Premier club who want to stay up.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:For what it's worth, I'm delighted that you're all happy with this signing at that cost for what is a proven Championship goalscorer about 6-7 years ago.

Miller has scored goals at every level and will be worth 15+ goals if he stays fit. Earnie will also do the same and Malky will hopefully shore up our defence with Taylor on the left and Gerrard back from Hull.

Hopefully CCFC can get to the holy grail. If we do i'd like to see you lot stay up so that there can be a s wales derby in the top flight-hopefully that would be the final nail in the coffin of egg chasing.