Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest on Miller and Kiss - MEDICALS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Both players were undergoing their Medicals at 4pm this afternoon and everything is going along ticketyboo.

Miller and his representatives met with City officials this morning and personal terms were agreed.

Kiss, even though being a loan deal, Malky requested that he had a medical.

I am told that an announcement is expected tomorrow on both signings but myself personally would not rule out something later this evening.

Re: Latest on Miller and Kiss - MEDICALS

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Well done malkey if DJ had got H2o to have a medical he would have found out about his dodgy hip :old:

Nice one Carl, I think Miller is a great signing and have a good feeling going into the season. Malky has been a breath of fresh air. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:Both players were undergoing their Medicals at 4pm this afternoon and everything is going along ticketyboo.

Miller and his representatives met with City officials this morning and personal terms were agreed.

I am told that an announcement is expected tomorrow on both signings but myself personally would not rule out something later this evening.

Good news-any info on Bellers?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 pm

carl i could kiss you :D

and thanks again for the update mate :)
Last edited by bluebirds23 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 pm

nice1 carl thanks for the update

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Fantastic. Exactly what we need - experience, and goalscoring ability.

Also very happy for Joe Mason, because he now has two cracking strikers to aid and encourage him in his development!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cheers Carl

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Any news on Goodwillie/Bellamy ????????????

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Fantastic. Exactly what we need - experience, and goalscoring ability.

Also very happy for Joe Mason, because he now has two cracking strikers to aid and encourage him in his development!

totally agree, yesterday he showed lots of promise so more experience he has round him the better :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Both players were undergoing their Medicals at 4pm this afternoon and everything is going along ticketyboo.

Stating the obvious here Gareth but Malky wants Bellamy. He is prepared to use the whole of the transfer window to get his targets and that includes Bellamy amongst others.

I am told that there will be more loan players coming in as well as permanent signings. As I say stating the obvious somewhat but that is the info I am given.

Regards Routledge and Eremenko, Malky enquired about both players but the interest did not go any further than that.

Malky was surprised how the Gunnarsson and Miller links got out and into the press but I don't think anyone has shown him this board yet.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Stating the obvious here Gareth but Malky wants Bellamy. He is prepared to use the whole of the transfer window to get his targets and that includes Bellamy amongst others.

I am told that there will be more loan players coming in as well as permanent signings. As I say stating the obvious somewhat but that is the info I am given.

Regards Routledge and Eremenko, Malky enquired about both players but the interest did not go any further than that.

Malky was surprised how the Gunnarsson and Miller links got out and into the press but I don't think anyone has shown him this board yet.

tell him to sign up to the board :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Mrbluebird96 wrote:Any news on Goodwillie/Bellamy ????????????

The same for Goodwillie and other targets including Bellamy, Malky will use the whole of the transfer window to get his targets.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Cheers Carl. This is all very positive. We could be up by hogmanay :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Malky was surprised how the Gunnarsson and Miller links got out and into the press but I don't think anyone has shown him this board yet.

Keep it that way Carl mate :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Cheers Carl. Scottish papers also reporting that Miller has joined us. :ayatollah:

As for the Gunnarsson leaks! well done Carl - :lol: ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

LOL In most cases its the agents who leak the info to get a better deal for themselve and the player. :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

delighted with how malkay is going about things,having a loan signing pass a medical is smart aswell something jones should have definetly done. agree with the post regarding mason gaining invaluable experience alongside earnie and miller.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Great news Carl.

Well done Malky on getting these sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Malky was surprised how the Gunnarsson and Miller links got out and into the press but I don't think anyone has shown him this board yet.

Keep it that way Carl mate :lol:

Would keep life simple Simon :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Merlin wrote:Cheers Carl. Scottish papers also reporting that Miller has joined us. :ayatollah:

:thumbup: ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Can I just point out, before the doom and gloomers who have been following football
for all of five minutes do:

The transfer window? your having a laugh. We needed our squad to be all together
now with five friendlies under their belts. No way will they gel now before xmas, we
will be lucky to finish mid-table.

Bring back Dave Jones, he would have tied up Jackie Charlton, Nobby Stiles
Roberto Bettega, Billy Meredith and Billys boots by now, we'd be erm..

erm...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MALKY - ITS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Merlin wrote:Cheers Carl. Scottish papers also reporting that Miller has joined us. :ayatollah:

what papers that then merlin ?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Brilliant, Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Cheers carl

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

thanx carl, dont know u personally fella, but the info u give out dont half help with the blood pressure :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

inthebowls wrote:thanx carl, dont know u personally fella, but the info u give out dont half help with the blood pressure :D :ayatollah:

:lol: So true.....whenever I see a new post from Carl the old blood starts churning

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Well happy with miller, he's got the lot for the championship, he's aggressive, loud, and most of all can find the back of the net, this is one hell of a signing, MM barmy army :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Carl any more news on Gestede the player we had on trial in Spain.