Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO swansealad69

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 am

swansealad69 wrote:I got to be honest I do support Cadiff but only when my shitty swons are playing away.most of us are fick as mince,butt I am taking private tutoring lessons in the caravan ad often ad I can. I'm cumin down tooday to buy the new Cadiff top too. I'll have to get last seasons tho as my mum said I can only have £15 out of her dole muney.... Sorry for the abuse I gave you all - I love Cadiff CITY - my capital :ayatollah:

Would that be swonsea city?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 am

Tut tut,,pretty sad that people.anyway kiddy fiddlers have you heard the saying sticks and stone,s?.you just keep believing your a big club and keep your head firmly shoved up that kids ass because its you who look ridiculous in the footballing world,after all I do believe you are up ther with the most hated clubs in the land.Any way looking forward to he new season how ever we do,after all how many welsh clubs have been ther.
Code:
 ;)  :x

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 am

swansealad69 wrote:Tut tut,,pretty sad that people.anyway kiddy fiddlers have you heard the saying sticks and stone,s?.you just keep believing your a big club and keep your head firmly shoved up that kids ass because its you who look ridiculous in the footballing world,after all I do believe you are up ther with the most hated clubs in the land.Any way looking forward to he new season how ever we do,after all how many welsh clubs have been ther.
Code:

Welcome to the site of THE BEST SUPPORTED TEAM IN WALES.

Swansea do go above us in the league system on occasions but history dictates, it's not often and not for long. :D :D :D :D ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

swansealad69 wrote:Tut tut,,pretty sad that people.anyway kiddy fiddlers have you heard the saying sticks and stone,s?.you just keep believing your a big club and keep your head firmly shoved up that kids ass because its you who look ridiculous in the footballing world,after all I do believe you are up ther with the most hated clubs in the land.Any way looking forward to he new season how ever we do,after all how many welsh clubs have been ther.
Code:

where the f**k has kiddy fiddlers come from? got something you want to share? :?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Same place gyppos come from.after watching a movie based in swansea and noticed a camp site(outside of swansea I might add)you believed we all lived in one,well you employ a pedo so you to must all be in to it,that's your logic I believe? ? :!:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Same place gyppos come from.after watching a movie based in swansea and noticed a camp site(outside of swansea I might add)you believed we all lived in one,well you employ a pedo so you to must all be in to it,that's your logic I believe? ? :!:

Here we go again!.

Translation.

Same reason why you call us gypsies. After watching a movie based in Swansea, also you noticed a camp site (outside of Swansea I may add), which you believed we (the Jacks) all lived in a caravan. Well you employed a paedophile, so you must be a paedophile aswell! That's your logic I believe?

Yes, for some people that is their logic! How ever I just join in for the banter, as I fully well know Swansea isn't full of gypsies, caravans etc! Infact, Swansea has, something like, the 3rd highest business growth rate in the UK!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Same place gyppos come from.after watching a movie based in swansea and noticed a camp site(outside of swansea I might add)you believed we all lived in one,well you employ a pedo so you to must all be in to it,that's your logic I believe? ? :!:

What is a Pedo my illiterate Friend ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Lol I'm popular.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I wouldnt say popular myself, more along the lines of tw*t. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol I'm popular.

No spelling mistakes ImageImageImageImage

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 pm

why do Jacks have acounts on here, It's stupid for even us Bluebirds to have accounts on other clubs forums, espessualy those :lol: support ur own club u cowardless bastards :lol:

WAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 am

swansealad69 wrote:First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gambe.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for payers),if we are dume enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

ooooh.....the irony!!!! :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

swansealad69 wrote:I got to be honest I do support Cadiff but only when my shitty swons are playing away.most of us are fick as mince,butt I am taking private tutoring lessons in the caravan ad often ad I can. I'm cumin down tooday to buy the new Cadiff top too. I'll have to get last seasons tho as my mum said I can only have £15 out of her dole muney.... Sorry for the abuse I gave you all - I love Cadiff CITY - my capital :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I have just spoken to Swansealadlikes69withhisbrother and this is what he told me. I hope you can understand

hhsljkbg jdhqke gkahd.wj kwh,we kjwjhdh kdlw lhfiwjewj wwlw da lqdld jdldq sq sqddqdh nlkd sdkdk lduidie hiwdiq khdi n2iuwhi2 hwdi hi jhwodqowh jhowid jowdoq hodihenowehw jhdw whwie weiu ohqdh hiwe eweo wwek lkkw qlq wsgqg kqshh glsoq aihiq a hedwi wiuhedi hhwi khiiei hidig heduiw lnjwgu kieii siwehwi oow o.

Opinions please :lol: :lol: :lol:

is that hebrew?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

dont mess with me matey im the ex asda employee who nearly got sacked for swansea racism lmao :ayatollah: ;)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Sticks and stones comes to mind lads,,.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gambe.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for payers),if we are dume enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

Rightly not pay over the odds, Swansealad69....???? Well, your club have 'form' for not paying at all, so best you stop that one before it starts!! :lol:

Unfortunately, the Premiership is a league where a club HAS to pay 'over the odds' in order to survive....ASSUMING , OF COURSE, THEY REALLY WANT (OR HAVE AMBITION) TO SURVIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Let's be honest here, your signings so far have been 'limited' to say the least (Routledge/Lita and, erm, was there anyone else?? :lol: ) and the players left behind from last year are the ones who (Taylor apart) couldn't get 'fixed up' elsewhere....

Championship standard at best....Swansea Town's hierarchy have 'thrown in the towel' before a ball is kicked!!

Thing is, Huw Jenkins and his cronies will have the money they saved by 'scrimping' whisls Swansea Town FC itself will return to the Dark Ages of a few short years ago....

I kid ye not. I genuinely believe that....

Enjoy THIS season as if it'll be your last (because it just might be!!) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

You lot still dreaming, we were tipped for relegation last year don't you ever learn.
You just concentrate on surviving this year, coz the championship will be a hell of a division this year.
There's some good teams and trips this year for you but i seriously think you'll struggle until nov, then get stronger but you
will end up the lower end of the table.

see you at upton park.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

colours wrote:You lot still dreaming, we were tipped for relegation last year don't you ever learn.
You just concentrate on surviving this year, coz the championship will be a hell of a division this year.
There's some good teams and trips this year for you but i seriously think you'll struggle until nov, then get stronger but you
will end up the lower end of the table.

see you at upton park.

You're going to watch West Ham vs Cardiff? Obsessed with Cardiff or are West Ham your second team? :?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 am

I would say you lot are more concernd about us.Its on here we find out who swans are intrested in before planet swans.Ther are new posts about us every day..thanks for the info lads,doing a great job for us and long may it continue ;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 am

Morning,
this is my first post on your forum, but have been reading for some time and i cant believe the amount of cr*p thats on here,that seem to be made by inbred motherf*@king halfbreeds that have got no idea about football.
the SWANS will survive this season, more than i can say about the sunday league side your manager has put together, OK beaver earnshaw is a good player ill give you that but your only going to be mid table if that.
i am not blaming you as scumdiff supporters as your as passionate about your team as we are, it was down to dave jones and your board who put you in this position, no money, no income, no hope, no chance, to succeed in the coming season BUT you will bounce back, i am sure of that.
So what ever the out come for us in the premier league, we can say we are there, and i hope that will inspire your board and supporters to want the same for your team it will COME.
IN BRENDON WE TRUST
SWANSEA TILL I DIE

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 am

our team last year was more than capable of gaining promotion....but that was on paper. too many primadonnas in the dressing room who didn't give a shit if we went up which is sad to see and also tactics were awful.
there are too many...IF we did this andf IF were did that statements but at the end of the day we have learnt out session.
malky has brought in some great players for FREE. lots of clubs were chasing the players we have brought in but we succeeded in bringing them in. things are looking up for us and the style of football we will be playing will excited most fans,
can't wait for the start of the season. malky has some money to spend so after sunday he may get a clearer idea of who we need.
the west ham result really doesn't bother me. as long as we see signs of a good team building and the possibility of a promotion spot i will be chuffed. (i know that it's going to take more than 1 game to see what we are capable of :D )
we will really see how good whittingham is this season as he plays a major role in the team.
see most of you sunday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 am

APTJ wrote:Morning,
this is my first post on your forum, but have been reading for some time and i cant believe the amount of cr*p thats on here,that seem to be made by inbred motherf*@king halfbreeds that have got no idea about football.
the SWANS will survive this season, more than i can say about the sunday league side your manager has put together, OK beaver earnshaw is a good player ill give you that but your only going to be mid table if that.
i am not blaming you as scumdiff supporters as your as passionate about your team as we are, it was down to dave jones and your board who put you in this position, no money, no income, no hope, no chance, to succeed in the coming season BUT you will bounce back, i am sure of that.
So what ever the out come for us in the premier league, we can say we are there, and i hope that will inspire your board and supporters to want the same for your team it will COME.
IN BRENDON WE TRUST
SWANSEA TILL I DIE

Where the fcuk do they find these well informed people eh? :o :o :o

. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 pm

APTJ wrote:Morning,
IN BRENDON WE TRUST
SWANSEA TILL I DIE

Haha I guess Earnie does kinda look like a beaver i'll give you that.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 pm

To spell the word Dumb wrong is just a new level of stupidity ...