Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO swansealad69

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Before you have a go at what we are putting in place I suggest you concentrate on your mob of no hopers. I notice you have brought in another goalkepper so with the other non purchases I suggest you ask pewrmission to play them both in goals!!!!

No one wants to come and play for you so give it a rest and aim your insults to your manager and Mr Jenkins who seem to be taking you boys for a laugh.As for us we'll be alright under Malky and he'll get 110% support from us here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO swansealad69

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gambe.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for payers),if we are dume enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm

ITS GAMBLE YOU RETARD

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gamble.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for players),if we are dumb enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

Fixed that for you mate.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gambe.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for payers),if we are dume enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

So Joe Mason is what, 95? Is Goodwillie 68?

Fair play, picking one signing and extrapolating we're after old players is pretty dumb, even for you.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Swansea tried to sign Senna but he turned you down. Hardly a spring chicken!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 pm

GambLe,,thanks :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

My season bet this year is that Swansea will record fewer points than Derby's all time low of 11 in 2007-8.

I might go for a double in that they are relegated before 29th March which is the current record.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I have just spoken to Swansealadlikes69withhisbrother and this is what he told me. I hope you can understand

hhsljkbg jdhqke gkahd.wj kwh,we kjwjhdh kdlw lhfiwjewj wwlw da lqdld jdldq sq sqddqdh nlkd sdkdk lduidie hiwdiq khdi n2iuwhi2 hwdi hi jhwodqowh jhowid jowdoq hodihenowehw jhdw whwie weiu ohqdh hiwe eweo wwek lkkw qlq wsgqg kqshh glsoq aihiq a hedwi wiuhedi hhwi khiiei hidig heduiw lnjwgu kieii siwehwi oow o.

Opinions please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I have just spoken to Swansealadlikes69withhisbrother and this is what he told me. I hope you can understand

hhsljkbg jdhqke gkahd.wj kwh,we kjwjhdh kdlw lhfiwjewj wwlw da lqdld jdldq sq sqddqdh nlkd sdkdk lduidie hiwdiq khdi n2iuwhi2 hwdi hi jhwodqowh jhowid jowdoq hodihenowehw jhdw whwie weiu ohqdh hiwe eweo wwek lkkw qlq wsgqg kqshh glsoq aihiq a hedwi wiuhedi hhwi khiiei hidig heduiw lnjwgu kieii siwehwi oow o.

I can undestand that more than what that jack idiot has written!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Thats very bad grammar! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:My season bet this year is that Swansea will record fewer points than Derby's all time low of 11 in 2007-8.

I might go for a double in that they are relegated before 29th March which is the current record.

Think you going to lose your oney on the first part Tony. Think you might have got the 29th March right though.

I cannot believe how inactive the 3 clubs that have gone up have been. The bottom to mid table premier sides must be laughing. A better bet would have been the 3 promoted clubs coming down instead of Derbys 11 point record.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I have just spoken to Swansealadlikes69withhisbrother and this is what he told me. I hope you can understand

He did that with his sister :oops: :oops:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 pm

ive got swansea finishing botttem of the league with 0 points

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Xcasual wrote:

For fucks sake Xcasual can't you pissing read ? It quite clearly says he did that with his Brother. I give up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

For fucks sake Xcasual can't you pissing read ? It quite clearly says he did that with his Brother. I give up :lol: :lol: :lol:

isnt that the foreign language known as welsh? :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Ben wrote:ive got swansea finishing botttem of the league with 0 points

How many goals are they going to score?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:My season bet this year is that Swansea will record fewer points than Derby's all time low of 11 in 2007-8.

Think you going to lose your oney on the first part Tony. Think you might have got the 29th March right though.

I cannot believe how inactive the 3 clubs that have gone up have been. The bottom to mid table premier sides must be laughing. A better bet would have been the 3 promoted clubs coming down instead of Derbys 11 point record.

That would be the clever bet Ian and I do believe QPR Norwich and Swansea will be relegated (In that order).

A missed oppotunity for them IMO as there are a few suspect clubs like Wigan who are there for the taking.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:First of all let me say that I was suggesting that he might be a bit old and a gambe.Secondly its all about money my vermin friend, swans(rightly will not pay over the odds money for payers),if we are dume enough to do that,we will be were you are again.So that's why we ain't getting all our targets.Anyway good luck with him.

if you are dumb enough to pay over the odds you will be back where we are :? in the championship! thats were you are coming fastly by not spending.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:49 pm

But we will come down in a good position,ie wba were up and down for a wile now they are building a premier side,so don't you worry about us by vermin friends as we are ther,as for your selfs it looks like a nother season in the champ again after next season.And thanks for all the interest shown in me,ok its has not reay sweat talk but hey I who cares.Ps I think you will find more family loving and so on in your strong hold valleys,I mean the dogs in the streets bare a very similar resemblance to the people up ther.Anyway thanks for the fan posts and remember when things are not going well just remember we wil kee a welcome in the hillside for you to support a premier club,even if its for one season,but remember who would have thought backpool would have done so well.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:But we will come down in a good position,ie wba were up and down for a wile now they are building a premier side,so don't you worry about us by vermin friends as we are ther,as for your selfs it looks like a nother season in the champ again after next season.And thanks for all the interest shown in me,ok its has not reay sweat talk but hey I who cares.Ps I think you will find more family loving and so on in your strong hold valleys,I mean the dogs in the streets bare a very similar resemblance to the people up ther.Anyway thanks for the fan posts and remember when things are not going well just remember we wil kee a welcome in the hillside for you to support a premier club,even if its for one season,but remember who would have thought backpool would have done so well.

blackpool got relegated :?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Murphy have you been reading the post or are you as thick as the irish,as your name gives it away a bit.You dirty stinking vermin have been saying swans will get nil points or ther about,I was just saying that every one give blackpoo no chance and yet took it by storm at the beginning and only just went down,I'm sure swansea will go down but we wil give a good account of or selfs.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:But we will come down in a good position,ie wba were up and down for a wile now they are building a premier side,so don't you worry about us by vermin friends as we are ther,as for your selfs it looks like a nother season in the champ again after next season.And thanks for all the interest shown in me,ok its has not reay sweat talk but hey I who cares.Ps I think you will find more family loving and so on in your strong hold valleys,I mean the dogs in the streets bare a very similar resemblance to the people up ther.Anyway thanks for the fan posts and remember when things are not going well just remember we wil kee a welcome in the hillside for you to support a premier club,even if its for one season,but remember who would have thought backpool would have done so well.

You are one thick uneducated tw*t who should stay off internet message boards until you can either

1. Learn to spell.

2. Learn how to use a spell checker in a word programme.

Are you able to do that in a caravan?

I dont know how you have managed it but you have managed to make your club / town look even more stupid than we thought you were.

Well done thicko.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm

go and lick an horses todger u jack c**t

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Murphy have you been reading the post or are you as thick as the irish,as your name gives it away a bit.You dirty stinking vermin have been saying swans will get nil points or ther about,I was just saying that every one give blackpoo no chance and yet took it by storm at the beginning and only just went down,I'm sure swansea will go down but we wil give a good account of or selfs.

Go and find your food in the bins your scruffy thick tw*t! :)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 am

check out your spelling gypo one day you and your team might get some real fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 am

I got to be honest I do support Cadiff but only when my shitty swons are playing away.most of us are fick as mince,butt I am taking private tutoring lessons in the caravan ad often ad I can. I'm cumin down tooday to buy the new Cadiff top too. I'll have to get last seasons tho as my mum said I can only have £15 out of her dole muney.... Sorry for the abuse I gave you all - I love Cadiff CITY - my capital :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:24 am

swansealad69 wrote:I got to be honest I do support Cadiff but only when my shitty swons are playing away.most of us are fick as mince,butt I am taking private tutoring lessons in the caravan ad often ad I can. I'm cumin down tooday to buy the new Cadiff top too. I'll have to get last seasons tho as my mum said I can only have £15 out of her dole muney.... Sorry for the abuse I gave you all - I love Cadiff CITY - my capital :ayatollah:

:D :lol: