Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: another gambe,,

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 am

nerd wrote:
quadsas wrote:the worst part is, majority of you posting here are wrong, and the jack is right

Again?

We've signed Miller.

We've also signed Mason, for the future.

We're looking to sign Gastede, another young player there.

I can't recall you complaining about over the hill players when Earnie signed? After all, he's getting old now.

Or maybe it's just your irrational dislike of Miller.

Once again, Earnshaw and Miller are two different players, two different transfers.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:37 am

so says u gypo cunts who wanted to sign marcus senna hes 36 u daft tw*t

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 am

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:so says u gypo cunts who wanted to sign marcus senna hes 36 u daft tw*t

Marcus Senna is miles better than any player we have, even if he is 36

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 am

quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:
quadsas wrote:the worst part is, majority of you posting here are wrong, and the jack is right

Again?

We've signed Miller.

I can't recall you complaining about over the hill players when Earnie signed? After all, he's getting old now.

Once again, Earnshaw and Miller are two different players, two different transfers.

Right, so it's back to your dislike of Miller rather than anything age specific then.

Which thus makes your endorsing of the Jacks point not the cleverest move.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 am

nerd wrote:
quadsas wrote:
nerd wrote:Again?

We've signed Miller.

Right, so it's back to your dislike of Miller rather than anything age specific then.

Which thus makes your endorsing of the Jacks point not the cleverest move.

I'm sorry, but what? Are you aware, that Earnie joined us on free, while Miller not? And Miller is on def bigger wages than he is? Can you see the difference? I don't think you do.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 am

quadsas wrote:I'm sorry, but what? Are you aware, that Earnie joined us on free, while Miller not? And Miller is on def bigger wages than he is? Can you see the difference? I don't think you do.

I can. Free agents = higher signing on fees. Is Miller definitely on higher wages? You claim he definitely is - with such shit hot hacking skills I can only assume you work for News International.

Still, you've identified your boo-boy target for the season. Congrats on that one.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

Talking of past it players does a bus pass come free with monks new contract?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 pm

typenamehere wrote:Talking of past it players does a bus pass come free with monks new contract?

Disability sticker - his back is f***ed.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I see you are still paying for players who are past ther best and looking for a final pay day.Its going to be very difficult for you to make any real challenge next season,but yet you buy miller who is coming to the end of is career, [space] and to be honest he's a gamble. [space]Surely it Would be better to pay out on a younger player who will be t the top of his game for 3,4 years.Miller is a million by all accounts and a fair pay packet,.just my thoughts.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO DO NOT SPEAK GYPO.... :ayatollah:

First of all the title. - another GAMBLE

I see you are still paying for players who are past ther best and looking for a final pay day. [space]Its going to be very difficult for you to make any real challenge next season, [no comma needed]but yet you buy miller who is coming to the end of is career,and to be honest [insert comma] he's a gamble.Surely it Would [should be lower case] be better to pay out on a younger player who will be [at]t the top of his game for 3, [insert 'maybe'] 4 years. [space]Miller is [replace is with 'will cost']a [replace a with 'one'] million [insert 'pounds'] by all accounts and [insert 'will be earn']a fair pay packet,[no comma]. [space]just [Capital letter]my thoughts.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:31 is he keeper,as I allways though he was a out field player.At 31he ain't goung to play at the top of his game much longer,Any way calm down,no need to bite as I was not fishing.

Part 2 :ayatollah:

31 [insert question mark]is [capital letter] he [insert 'a']keeper, [no comma]as I allways [always]though [thought] he was a out field [outfield]player [question mark].[space]At 31[space]he ain't [repalce ain't with is not] goung [replace with going] to play at the top of his game much longer,[replace comma with full stop]Any way calm down,[space]no need to bite as [replace as with because] I was not fishing.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ps how's the domanation of asia going??notice I say asia as off course Malaysia is all cardiff now I believe,also heard they have decided to put a blue bird on the national flag as to the affect you have had on the millions who live ther(good going that)well done,

Part 3

Ps [CAPITALS] how's the domanation [domination] of asia [captial letter] going??[only one question mark][space]notice [capital letter] I say asia [capital letter] as off [of]course Malaysia is all cardiff now I believe,[replace comma with a full stop] [insert 'I have'] also heard [insert 'that']they have decided to put a blue bird [Bluebird]on the national flag as to the affect you have had on the millions [insert 'of people']who live ther[there](good going that) [replace good going that with 'congratulations'] well done, [replace comma with full stop]

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol were to start,First bellamy is a good player world class compared to miller,Our chairman is a true fan,and has our club at heart and won't be pushed around by greedy players and agents,and also suck to his gun with Newcastle, are you in safe hands,for al ther so called cash they ain't spending much are they.And as for asia,its you lot who seem to think that you are gaining support ther ffs,your a championship side,and not even that big in ther.anyway the jacks are happy. :lol:

part 4

Lol were[where]to start,[replace comma with a full stop]First bellamy [capital letter] is a good player [insert comma] world class compared to miller,[replace comma with full stop]Our chairman is a true fan, [no comma needed]and has our club at heart [insert full stop] and [replace and with 'He'] won't be pushed around by greedy players and agents,[replace comma with full stop]and [replace and with 'He also']also suck [replace with stuck] to his gun with Newcastle, [replace comma with full stop]are[capital letter] you in safe hands, [replace comma with question mark]for[capital letter] al [all]ther [their]so called cash [insert comma] they ain't [replace ain't with are not]spending much are they[question or exclamation mark].[space]And as for asia[captial letter],[space]its [it's] you lot who seem to think that you are gaining support ther [there] ffs, [replace comma with full stop]your [capital letter]a championship side,[remove comma]and not even that big in ther [replace not even that big in ther with ' you are not even one of the bigger teams in the league].[space]anyway [captial letter]the jacks [captial letter] are happy.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Gonzo, the internet English (not nationality but the subject) teacher :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O and the jason scotland thing is bollox,all hype.But saying that he do a job for you as he is good in the lower leagues,and you would get him for less then mc miller :idea:

Part 5

O and [replace o and with 'One further point'] the jason scotland [captial letters]thing [replace thing with 'rumour'] is bollox,[space] [insert 'it is all']all hype. [space]But [repalce but with 'However']saying that [insert comma] he [insert 'would'] do a job for you [replace do a job for you with 'be a useful Addition to your squad'] as [replace as with 'because'] he is good in the lower leagues, [remove comma]and you would get him for less then mc miller {capital letter}

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

nerd wrote:
typenamehere wrote:Talking of past it players does a bus pass come free with monks new contract?

I say we hook him up with a scooter, at least they'll have some pace then.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:29 pm

typenamehere wrote:
nerd wrote:

I say we hook him up with a scooter, at least they'll have some pace then.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

God, I thought i was the thick one here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Ben wrote:God, I thought i was the thick one here :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are! But there appears to be more idiots here aswell! (Not naming anyone ;) ) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You are! But there appears to be more idiots here aswell! (Not naming anyone ;) ) :ayatollah:

who you supporting first game of the season then? west ham ? :roll:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Ben wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

who you supporting first game of the season then? west ham ? :roll:

I've always said Cardiff comes first for me. :ayatollah: (That is why I put Cardiff on top of West Ham in my sig)