Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another gambe,,

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I see you are still paying for players who are past ther best and looking for a final pay day.Its going to be very difficult for you to make any real challenge next season,but yet you buy miller who is coming to the end of is career,and to be honest he's a gamble.Surely it Would be better to pay out on a younger player who will be t the top of his game for 3,4 years.Miller is a million by all accounts and a fair pay packet,.just my thoughts.

Re: another gambe,,

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 pm

give it a rest mate...

also how can you say 31 is the end of his career.

honestly if you want to post on here post something fair and realistc and then you guys wont get so much abuse....

btw nice signings you have made this year so far.....

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Ok.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

And at least get the fecking title right! :?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I see you are still paying for players who are past ther best and looking for a final pay day.Its going to be very difficult for you to make any real challenge next season,but yet you buy miller who is coming to the end of is career,and to be honest he's a gamble.Surely it Would be better to pay out on a younger player who will be t the top of his game for 3,4 years.Miller is a million by all accounts and a fair pay packet,.just my thoughts.

Learn to spell before coming on here and spouting your drivel, as for signing players you should be far more worried about the lack of players you are bringing in and any premiership player worth is while will not give you a second look with the pittance of a wage you are offering. By the way, how do you know what wages miller will be earning with us???? are you one of the board members????

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm

another jack with an illiterate thread lol,you stick with your 8k wage cap :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 pm

i love how many people bite when a jack says something :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i love how many people bite when a jack says something :lol:

It's not the post! It's the content..... :lol: headbanger aye! :banghead:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i love how many people bite when a jack says something :lol:

yea but its everytime a jack posts on here cardiff fans bite, just makes me laugh :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:

yea but its everytime a jack posts on here cardiff fans bite, just makes me laugh :lol:

Ever tried it on planet-scum? You think this is bad! :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:42 pm

31 is he keeper,as I allways though he was a out field player.At 31he ain't goung to play at the top of his game much longer,Any way calm down,no need to bite as I was not fishing.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

an how old was bellamy when he scored that screamer of a winner at your dump of a ground?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

id rather have miller to danny graham,one decent season in the championship for graham and m,illers scored goals at european and international level. 1 million euros(check your facts before posting) compared to 3. 5 million pounds, appreciate your concern but were just doing fine in the transfer market

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Ps how's the domanation of asia going??notice I say asia as off course Malaysia is all cardiff now I believe,also heard they have decided to put a blue bird on the national flag as to the affect you have had on the millions who live ther(good going that)well done,

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

its good to know your so interested in us. wish i could say it was mutual but i couldnt give a rats arse (your dinner) whats happening with you lot

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 pm

And in English?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ps how's the domanation of asia going??notice I say asia as off course Malaysia is all cardiff now I believe,also heard they have decided to put a blue bird on the national flag as to the affect you have had on the millions who live ther(good going that)well done,

then the bitterness comes into play,the malaysians are doing a hell of a lot more for our club than your chairman whos too tight to open his wallet despite having premiership football.

domanation :lol: :lol:

we're doing fine in the transfer market but i'm suprised at swansea's lack of activity in the market.

Says a jack fan... Whos team are after Jason Scotland say no more

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Who said we were going to dominate ASIA? :lol: :lol:

And i would not be putting Miller in the same category as Fowler or Hasselbaink mate i.e 'past their best'

Miller still has a lot to give especially at this level.

To be honest, you only have to look at the bookies odds for the cups yes i no its a long shot but our odds are shorter than yours, says a lot about your squad really doesn't it and what people think about it, straight back down for Swansea unfortunately unless you go and spend big

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Just another jack with his head in the clouds. :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:31 is he keeper,as I allways though he was a out field player.At 31he ain't goung to play at the top of his game much longer,Any way calm down,no need to bite as I was not fishing.

Now it,s your school holidays you really should do some extra revision on spelling and english literature because at this moment you are as thick as sh*t!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Lol were to start,First bellamy is a good player world class compared to miller,Our chairman is a true fan,and has our club at heart and won't be pushed around by greedy players and agents,and also suck to his gun with Newcastle, are you in safe hands,for al ther so called cash they ain't spending much are they.And as for asia,its you lot who seem to think that you are gaining support ther ffs,your a championship side,and not even that big in ther.anyway the jacks are happy. :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm

sucking his gun aye :lol: moron!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

O and the jason scotland thing is bollox,all hype.But saying that he do a job for you as he is good in the lower leagues,and you would get him for less then mc miller :idea:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm not someone who points out grammer and spelling mistakes, but mate, you really need help

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:56 pm

welshie wrote:I'm not someone who points out grammer and spelling mistakes, but mate, you really need help

It's grammar actually :lol:

I can't understand the jack talking, can anyone else ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
welshie wrote:I'm not someone who points out grammer and spelling mistakes, but mate, you really need help

It's grammar actually :lol:

I can't understand the jack talking, can anyone else ?

Oops that is highly embaressing, lol, at least I have the excuse that I have a job and I was typing quickly before my boss saw me on here, lol, :oops: :oops: :oops: I very much doubt this jack lad even knows what a job is :P

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

the worst part is, majority of you posting here are wrong, and the jack is right

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 am

quadsas wrote:the worst part is, majority of you posting here are wrong, and the jack is right

Again?

We've signed Miller.

We've also signed Mason, for the future.

We're looking to sign Gastede, another young player there.

I can't recall you complaining about over the hill players when Earnie signed? After all, he's getting old now.

Or maybe it's just your irrational dislike of Miller.