Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PISSING ME OFF

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

Its pissing me off why a small number of people on here are saying that kenny miller is a shit signin for us.
imo hes gunna be very good for the club
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PISSING ME OFF

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 am

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:Its pissing me off why a small number of people on here are saying that kenny miller is a shit signin for us.
imo hes gunna be very good for the club
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 am

Relax mate. Everyone can have their opinion. They might be right, they might be wrong. Personally, I don't agree with slating players before they've even played for us but I can see why some are sceptical about paying such a fee and wages for a player who doesn't have an outstanding record. Saying that, he's better than most of what we have and if he's keen to join us then quality. We need all the players we can get and Miller will give 100% all the time. He'll hit 15-20 goals this year and I believe Earnie will also do that. 30-40 goals by two players is a return anyone would want.

It's down to the players to prove the doubters wrong.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 am

agreed m8 :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 am

Agreed Johnny, people can have there opinions but remember............... Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one

Just becuase all of the evidence points to Miller being a class act at this level will not stop the pesemists, they would probably have the same doubts if we signed Rooney