Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson likely to stay club captain...

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 am

According to malky on his interview you all happy with this!? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson likely to stay club captain...

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:According to malky on his interview you all happy with this!? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm happy with Hudson being CLUB captain - however, I don't think he should be TEAM captain. That honour I think should be given to Gunnarson judging by the role he is going to be playing this year and the passion/commitment shown last night. :ayatollah: :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

Last season Hudson proved that he deserves to be a captain and as things stand right now, I don't see any other player who deserves it more than he does

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 am

Yeah, Hudson should remain captain both on and off the pitch. You need players like Gunnarsson who are going to battle without having the weight of the captaincy on their shoulders. Kevin McNaughton is another like that. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm

I think Hudson should remain as club captain, otherwise he'll be under alot more pressure, which hes doesnt seem to handle when he was captain with us first season. Last season we got alot more out of him.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:56 pm

I think he'd played better without the armband in my opinion. But I dont know how I'd go for at the moment

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Stern wrote:I think he'd played better without the armband in my opinion. But I dont know how I'd go for at the moment

Same here, think he was much more effective when he was able to concentrate on his own game.

Would like to see super Kev get the armband - think he's been the most consistent player for a few seasons, lot of prospects with new signings too - wonder if Gunnarsson / Cowie would be up to the task?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 pm

hudson plays shite as captain, i want king kev to be captain :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Id give it to Whittingham keep him happy :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 pm

He was club captain last year and bellars was team captain if i remeber right? so might be simliar! :ayatollah: