Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY FAVOURITE CITY!!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm

PLAYER!!!! :D
Another man of the match performance tonight against Celtic!!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
SAM & KEV.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY FAVOURITE CITY!!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Christ...for a minute there I thought Parkin had shaved his head to have a photo with Super Kev!!!! :shock: :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 pm

skybluebird wrote:Christ...for a minute there I thought Parkin had shaved his head to have a photo with Super Kev!!!! :shock: :roll:

You still awake mr,manic depression!!!! ;)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 pm

TRUE LOVE THERE SAM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:TRUE LOVE THERE SAM :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think ive got a stalker Nuke;s!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

sam salim wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Christ...for a minute there I thought Parkin had shaved his head to have a photo with Super Kev!!!! :shock: :roll:

NO. Went to bed (asleep) 20 minutes ago. Just dreaming about you Sam. :oops: :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

NO. Went to bed (asleep) 20 minutes ago. Just dreaming about you Sam. :oops: :roll:

Keep on dreaming! :roll: You would'nt want me to be your nightmare!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Keep on dreaming! :roll: You would'nt want me to be your nightmare!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Sorry Sam. Posted this before you accused me of being a stalker. :oops: Promise I will leave you alone. (Where did you say you live?) :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 pm

skybluebird wrote:Keep on dreaming! :roll: You would'nt want me to be your nightmare!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Sam. Posted this before you accused me of being a stalker. :oops: Promise I will leave you alone. (Where did you say you live?) :roll:[/quote]
You boring me now, Nos Da!!!!! ;)