Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN is saying.......................

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Our manager is in talks with Kenny Miller over terms to join the Bluebirds. Pleasedont kick me in the plums I'm only telling you all whats being reported on Sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SSN is saying.......................

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

You deserve a foam pie in the face for that!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

On Sky Sports News having a medical tomorrow [thursday]

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

I really hope he signs for us, I think he'd be a top class signing!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

would prefer ishmael miller if im totally honest. good target man and leaves open the possibility to get both goodwillie and bellamy.

its unfortunate to say that if kenny miller did come then i think there would only be room for either bellamy or goodwillie.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:would prefer ishmael miller if im totally honest. good target man and leaves open the possibility to get both goodwillie and bellamy.

its unfortunate to say that if kenny miller did come then i think there would only be room for either bellamy or goodwillie.

Ishmail Miller is woeful.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Lamboy88 wrote:would prefer ishmael miller if im totally honest. good target man and leaves open the possibility to get both goodwillie and bellamy.

Ishmail Miller is woeful.

in recent years i agree. but a few years back at man city and times at WBA he was a real asset, powerful target man with a bit of flair, would take a gamble on him for sure. could actually turn out to be the same sort of signing as when we got bothroyd......bit of a gamble on a player with good ability that has been unable to truly implement that due to certain circumstances.

well surely he cant be any worse than parkin tho :lol: :ayatollah: