Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I bet Billy Hunt is in tears

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

As, just like the last time they visited, the Celtic fans in the stadium didn't sing one song about soldiers or troubles. The poor little sectarian shit stirrer has nothing to whine about now - I bet he's absolutely gutted! :lol:

Still some tidy songs from the Celtic contingent tonight - fair play to them.

Re: I bet Billy Hunt is in tears

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm

"oh ahh up the ra"

??

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:As, just like the last time they visited, the Celtic fans in the stadium didn't sing one song about soldiers or troubles. The poor little sectarian shit stirrer has nothing to whine about now - I bet he's absolutely gutted! :lol:

Still some tidy songs from the Celtic contingent tonight - fair play to them.

Sorry, who is the shit stirrer??

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Yeah what got sung by a little section not them all ^ :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

billy is ok oh ah up the ra is only having the craic
hypocrites

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

loyalists - Terrorist group but thats alright for rangers to sing hypocrites not having ago because i know both are as bad.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:loyalists - Terrorist group but thats alright for rangers to sing hypocrites not having ago because i know both are as bad.

Right, lets not start another 8 page argument about this :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/lo ... 76751.html Just as bad so if you slate one got to slate the other last comment because people can't seem to take this fact! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Were they too busy not being the original club in glasgow?

Were they too busy doing a poznan which wasn't original to them?

Or were they too busy not being original and singing you'll never walk alone?

Celtic are and always will be a joke.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

RFMH wrote:Were they too busy not being the original club in glasgow?

Were they too busy doing a poznan which wasn't original to them?

Or were they too busy not being original and singing you'll never walk alone?

Celtic are and always will be a joke.

:lol: follow follow :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

UVA ALL THE WAY, f**k THE POP AND THE IRA :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm

^ Lol bens comment proof we've got some thick fans can't slate the IRA but then big up ANOTHER terroist group....

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

The poor little sectarian shit stirrer has nothing to whine about now

CVomment of the year award!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO LOL

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah what got sung by a little section not them all ^ :lol: :lol:

Ninianboy said not one song was sung. I proved him wrong, doesn't matter whether it was ten people or ten thousand (that's how many they brought right, you know being a big club and all).

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

f**k bigotry racism sectarianism terrorism racists leave it out and just support football and be happy ffs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:^ Lol bens comment proof we've got some thick fans can't slate the IRA but then big up ANOTHER terroist group....

we have never said we were perfect unlike celtic
i was with celtic mates today when oh ah up the ra was belted out

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

You all think rangers are perfect look at your comments ffs i can admit both are just as bad why can't any of you face up to the facts.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Ben wrote:The poor little sectarian shit stirrer has nothing to whine about now

Really? When I proved him wrong straight after..

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Ben wrote:The poor little sectarian shit stirrer has nothing to whine about now

Really? When I proved him wrong straight after..

No you have not! I was in the stadium tonight, were you? There wasn't any offensive songs.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

I wasn't. But there seems to be more people saying that "up the ra" was being chanted.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Also where have I been sectarian?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Come on Ninianboy, I can see your online.. Where have I been sectarian? Having a dislike to Celtic is not being sectarian.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

lol. Give it up, this is a f**king Cardiff City board...

Mr Billy Hunt might have some stupid views :lol: but in his defense he comes out with more sensible well-thought stuff than half the people on this forum. Aint half some bollocks on here lately! Still prefer it to the other board though. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

McMurdo wrote:lol. Give it up, this is a f**king Cardiff City board...

Mr Billy Hunt might have some stupid views :lol: but in his defense he comes out with more sensible well-thought stuff than half the people on this forum. Aint half some bollocks on here lately! Still prefer it to the other board though. :ayatollah:

:lol: Cheers mate. I like how people throw accusations about and can't back them up. I get too worked up, need to relax, it's a message board mun :)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

It's good to know people have brains and can take an interest in matters of politics and religion, even if others don't agree with their opinion, but politics and religion really has no place on a football terrace. It just spawns the same bigotry that people seem to be complaining about with all this sectarianism horse. Football to me is about supporting your club, being proud of where you are from and getting one over on your rivals. It isn't about referring to people you dislike as ''left wing'' and calling all Catholics terrorists, seen a lot of that on here lately. It's BORING and we aren't still in the middle ages last time I checked. :old:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

:ayatollah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slldMEPvUqA

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am

Billy, believe me there was no offensive chanting from the Celtic fans in the stadium last night. The only people saying differently are those like yourself who have a pathological hatred of Celtic.

And even though you didn't go to the game you're still happy to spread lies about Celtic fans singing offensive songs.

No normal fans have reported any offensive singing today on either message board. If the Celtic fans did sing stuff like 'up the ra' it would be all over both message boards but there's not a single mention of it on the other board.

Earlier in this thread you claimed that you proved me wrong. How? Do you have any solid evidence of offensive singing from last night such as a phone recording you could place on YouTube? No of course you don't.

So lets put this little lie to bed for good.

If I were you I'd spend less time spreading so much hatred for another set of football fans and instead get on with supporting Merthyr, Cardiff and Wales!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 am

Lads, neither Celtic or Rangers are Cardiff... who gives a shit? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah what got sung by a little section not them all ^ :lol: :lol:

Ninianboy said not one song was sung. I proved him wrong, doesn't matter whether it was ten people or ten thousand (that's how many they brought right, you know being a big club and all).

i didnt hear them sing a single sectenaraism (scuse spelling) song at all. I know the sing oh ah samaras (they do unless hes gone) after they sign their anthem "this land is your land" or what its called..i like their songs which arent supporting the bog trottering murderers and anti Armed forces song :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 am

Ben wrote:UVA ALL THE WAY, f**k THE POP AND THE IRA :ayatollah:

Wow that was a really helpful comment :roll: :ayatollah: