Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"76 mins gone and we haven't seen the celtic keeper...

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

..make one save"

so the commentator says

we look awful :cry:

Re: "76 mins gone and we haven't seen the celtic keeper...

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Ben wrote:..make one save"

so the commentator says

we dont look good :oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

He's made one save, that one from outside the box, admittedly it was straight at him but hey ho.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

so the commentator says

Do you realise how daft you are Ben

Dont you mean we 'sound' awful?

Its our second friendly, we still have another 5 or 6 players to come in. He still
has 2 or 3 to ship out. Its early days. FFS whats wrong?? Nowt!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:

so the commentator says

Do you realise how daft you are Ben

Dont you mean we 'sound' awful?

Its our second friendly, we still have another 5 or 6 players to come in. He still
has 2 or 3 to ship out. Its early days. FFS whats wrong?? Nowt!!

In saying "we look awful" Ben could have been watching the match, as I was, on VIP Sport. :roll: :roll:

We have to take into account that Celtic are further into their pre-season training than us and I think this showed especially in the second half.

Overall I reckon Malky will be satisfied with what was really a training workout for 19 players; I was glad to see youngsters such as Evans, Farah, Jarvis, Mason & Wildig given a go and also Taiwo (who I thought had left) - maybe these players won't be good enough in the longer term but at least Malky seems more willing to try them than DJ.

I think it was a pity Conway & Earnie were unavailable and perhaps to a lesser extent MacPhail also - we seemed to be very short of width upfront and couldn't really get around their fullbacks and get any dangerous crosses into their box.

But let's remember it's early days and support the team as best we can and I feel that at least we are going to see a good "team" effort whenever they play this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: