any pictures

Re: Celtic end is packed!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Look like they brought thousands like they said :shock:

More like one man and his dog!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:any pictures

He's only pulling your leg :lol: Why don't you watch it on your pc ?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Look like they brought thousands like they said :shock:

Well after all they are "The greatest fans in the world" ;)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Xcasual wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:any pictures

He's only pulling your leg :lol: Why don't you watch it on your pc ?

My pc keeps freezing so im listening to it on Cardiff player

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

http://www.nutjob.eu/ :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

it aint fu**ing packed at all,pissed off with all this celtic loving,f**k them pikey bastards!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Still making the most noise!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Mogs wrote:it aint fu**ing packed at all,pissed off with all this celtic loving,f**k them pikey bastards!!!

I was being sarcastic, I hate them

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Kayal wrote:Still making the most noise!

what shouting ira ! as they shouted at me and a family sat outside th cayo on their way in. BRAVE :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:36 pm

burty wrote:

what shouting ira ! as they shouted at me and a family sat outside th cayo on their way in. BRAVE :roll:

I haven't heard any IRA chants in game.. obviously all the Celtic fans are to blame for what happened to your family.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Kayal wrote:
burty wrote:

I haven't heard any IRA chants in game.. obviously all the Celtic fans are to blame for what happened to your family.

They were definitely singing " ooh aah up the ra "

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

about 5-600

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

canton blue wrote:about 5-600

meant to say 500 to 600 at the most

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Kayal wrote:
burty wrote:

you should have been in the irish bar opposite the castle before the game they had the full song sheet out

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:18 am

024.jpg

Not as many as you thought Thomas!!!! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 am

I see the Cardiff fans dressed as blue seats last night aswell! :lol: Irony or what?! Most fans are going to the Liberty Stadium guys, Premier League team and all...... :lol:

The hatred of Celtic on this board is pathetic. You're a nothing club, always have been, always will be. :mrgreen: Enjoy another year in the Championship while Wales' biggest team play in the league you'll never get to.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

Gaz1888 wrote:I see the Cardiff fans dressed as blue seats last night aswell! :lol: Irony or what?! Most fans are going to the Liberty Stadium guys, Premier League team and all...... :lol:

The hatred of Celtic on this board is pathetic. You're a nothing club, always have been, always will be. :mrgreen: Enjoy another year in the Championship while Wales' biggest team play in the league you'll never get to.

tell me how did a "nothing club" basicly double your average attendence last season? does that make you a sub-nothing club?

cant wait to see you finish the season on 4 points (all draws)

no sustainability, it'll be a leeds freefall situation in the end, just u watch

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 am

Gaz1888 wrote:I see the Cardiff fans dressed as blue seats last night aswell! :lol: Irony or what?! Most fans are going to the Liberty Stadium guys, Premier League team and all...... :lol:

I wondered how long it would take for a jack tramp to come out with their usual drivel, 10,700 there last night (400 celtic) which wasn,t a bad crowd for such a nothing game, yes you are in the premiership next season that is a fact, what is also a fact is that cardiff city,s lowest league attendance this season will be bigger than the gypos highest attendance, FACT!!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 am

burty wrote:

shouting ira chants? didnt here them at all. fair play they behaved themselves and yet again we were outsung, as usual..............