Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Matthews Got Booed Ledley silence

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Just heard from my lad that Matthews got booed as he left the coach and silnce for Joe - strange one that if you ask me

Re: Matthews Got Booed Ledley silence

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 pm

why would people boo matthews???

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:21 pm

exactly ?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Ledley had the decency to wait until the season was finished before signing for another club.

Matthews decided to do it mid-season with the potential to disrupt the squad. Bit of a c*nts move in my eyes. And I was furious with Jones for playing him in the Reading game. He should have been nowhere near that team!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Didnt he say Celtic were a club with better fans in interview or something? That's probably why.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Rhys wrote:Ledley had the decency to wait until the season was finished before signing for another club.

Matthews decided to do it mid-season with the potential to disrupt the squad. Bit of a c*nts move in my eyes. And I was furious with Jones for playing him in the Reading game. He should have been nowhere near that team!

Matthews got SHIT ON by Dave Jones

He's not a Cardiff lad

He could not wait to get away from here, and I dont blame him. Damn shame
Mackay wasnt manager sooner cos Matthews is going to be good once he gets
over that scouse c**t trying to ruin his career

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Rhys wrote:Ledley had the decency to wait until the season was finished before signing for another club.

Matthews got SHIT ON by Dave Jones

He's not a Cardiff lad

He could not wait to get away from here, and I dont blame him. Damn shame
Mackay wasnt manager sooner cos Matthews is going to be good once he gets
over that scouse c**t trying to ruin his career

agreed

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Dave jones killed Mathews off with us he had to go. Joe Ledley made a big mistake his motive was greed money. :evil: Thats all in our past. ONWARDS & UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

matthews like ledley OVER RATED, will find thier level next season

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Both got a good rep in granstand where i sit and loovens only 5% of the crowd if that booed.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm

both had great receptions and deservedly so
matthews got shit on by dave jones, im absolutely gutted as tonight, in the first half, matthews looked brilliant for celtic
and for those who reckon ledley is average, :?: :!: he, especially in the 2nd half, was brilliant and his work rate has definitely improved, aswell as his passing
those two would fit perfectly into malkys team

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Bearing in mind some of the comments in the past from our "yoof" who hang around the away coach, I would hardly think that their comments represent the average fan though........

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm

They both got a good welcome back from the family stand.

Didnt hear any1 boo :shock: