Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stiff Little Fingers (Band)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Any of the old punk heads on here go and see them live in there prime and on there recent gigs? which gig did you prefer i'm only 18 myself so only had chance to see them recent but love them prefer them than most punk bands.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Stiff Little Fingers (Band)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Any of the old punk heads on here go and see them live in there prime and on there recent gigs? which gig did you prefer i'm only 18 myself so only had chance to see them recent but love them prefer them than most punk bands.

Grannys 1979 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Any of the old punk heads on here go and see them live in there prime and on there recent gigs? which gig did you prefer i'm only 18 myself so only had chance to see them recent but love them prefer them than most punk bands.

Seen them 3 times live, belfast, londonderry and Germany, brilliant... :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:42 pm

supercoops wrote:

Seen them 3 times live, belfast, londonderry and Germany, brilliant... :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's no such place as londonderry it's feckin Doire

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Would of loved to see them in late 70ties 80ties play/sing with passion and sing about how they felt true punk band! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
supercoops wrote:

There's no such place as londonderry it's feckin Doire

depending on which side of the fence you sit pal, lets not go into that.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Would of loved to see them in late 70ties 80ties play/sing with passion and sing about how they felt true punk band! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My fav mate, "AT THE EDGE" and alternative Ulster..... :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Gotta Gettaway suspect device i can't get enough of at the moment alot to pick from.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Ditto,,,great band at a great time. :old: :old:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Ditto,,,great band at a great time. :old: :old:

I got thrown down the stairs by the bouncers, it was one of their perks.

Not a bother though got straight bacvk up ran up the stairs and steamed into them..........so they gave me a few more digs and fucked me backed down them :lol:

I'll never forget the way the floor used to sink when we did the pogo, causing the plaster to fall from the bingo hall ceiling and land on the auld ones playing bingo below :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

i seen them about 6 times last time was up in blackwood miners,

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

top rank early 80;s

alternative ulster
got to get away
johhny was
suspect device
tin soldier

great songs

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Grannys 1979

I got thrown down the stairs by the bouncers, it was one of their perks.

Not a bother though got straight bacvk up ran up the stairs and steamed into them..........so they gave me a few more digs and fucked me backed down them :lol:

I'll never forget the way the floor used to sink when we did the pogo, causing the plaster to fall from the bingo hall ceiling and land on the auld ones playing bingo below :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Those were great days Lully had some great times,Grannys I loved that place.
Gar I'll do you SLF Inflammable Material cd for Bournmouth. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

spikey wrote:top rank early 80;s

alternative ulster
got to get away
johhny was
suspect device
tin soldier

great songs

i was there for that one,if it was the same one, they were moaning because they were getting gobbed at,and threatened to walk of stage.also seen them in ponty muni a few years back,bruce foxton of the jam was with them then,f*cking awesome.but will never be as good as the pistols though. ;) :old: