Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE CELTIC LOVE THREAD

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm

I can't think of a better team to have a friendly with.

They'll bring a large good natured vociferous crowd that will spend a lot of money in our town.

What more could you ask for?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE CELTIC LOVE THREAD

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I can't think of a better team to have a friendly with.

They'll bring a large good natured vociferous crowd that will spend a lot of money in our town.

The game to be played on a Saturday would be the only thing Id ask for just like the game down the Liberty next bloody Weds shud be too 8-) 8-) 8-)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

The game to be played on a Saturday would be the only thing Id ask for just like the game down the Liberty next bloody Weds shud be too 8-) 8-) 8-)

Absolutely :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Brought a large, vociferous crowd to the last game, did they?

No?

Funny that.

And we're a City not a Town...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 pm

nerd wrote:Brought a large, vociferous crowd to the last game, did they?

No?

Funny that.

And we're a City not a Town...

Nah, it's a town really.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Jack alert :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Spl starts this weekend then dublin cup weekend after so can't see many coming over none of my pals from Glasgow are coming down so guessing the same as last time. <0>

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Spl starts this weekend then dublin cup weekend after so can't see many coming over none of my pals from Glasgow are coming down so guessing the same as last time. <0>

thats funny, i was told 15,000 of them were coming down again like las..oh :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

How isit funny? i stated the same as last time meaning 500 odd we've only sold 4,000 so we can't say much. :oops: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

simon1927 wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Spl starts this weekend then dublin cup weekend after so can't see many coming over none of my pals from Glasgow are coming down so guessing the same as last time. <0>

thats funny, i was told 15,000 of them were coming down again like las..oh :lol:

Greatest supporters in Brit...oh :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

nerd wrote:
simon1927 wrote:

Greatest supporters in Brit...oh :lol:

Oi cnut! Wrong fecking thread. Try this one.......viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53517

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Last time was far from good natured fella

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Yes because are fans that follow Rangers didn't welcome them...when i spoke to a few i was getting on with them fine.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

yeah somebody stabbed one of them eh?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

yeah somebody stabbed one of them eh?

Dont know of any stabbing but it was lively on Sloper Road and Celtic started it and City finished it

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:41 pm

All they we're doing is singing Irish songs then some of our idiots we're asking shirters on what happend to our "lads" not fighting shirters?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:All they we're doing is singing Irish songs then some of our idiots we're asking shirters on what happend to our "lads" not fighting shirters?

Thats not true trust me, they called it on and it backfired on them, and the majority of Celtic are shirters anyway

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 pm

All they did was sing and have a little banter but are lads can't take it because alot them love rangers thats how it is.

i seen alot bullying going on that day by city i was surpriced myself as the non shirters that i see at away games are nice as pie and aren't like that at all but we're that day.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:All they did was sing and have a little banter but are lads can't take it because alot them love rangers thats how it is.

i seen alot bullying going on that day by city i was surpriced myself as the non shirters that i see at away games are nice as pie and aren't like that at all but we're that day.

celtic tried to take liberties and take over the city like they do every week in scotland but it didnt work out for them so they ended up getting a slap.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:All they we're doing is singing Irish songs then some of our idiots we're asking shirters on what happend to our "lads" not fighting shirters?

irish songs :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Your just a bunch of bitter rangers lovers who think all rangers fans are innocent and don't sing racist chants or sing feinan blood or loyalist chants...hmmm.
Last edited by Cheltenham Blue. on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

I think I'll go undercover and wear a Celtic shirt before the game tomorrow. :D

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Your just a bunch of bitter rangers lovers who think all rangers fans are innocent and don't sing racist chants or sing feinan blood or loyalist chants...hmmm.

your the one that sounds bitter :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm

I sound bitter? It's the truth rangers fans have done all the things i mentioned there but don't get slated on here it's a fact.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Your just a bunch of bitter rangers lovers who think all rangers fans are innocent and don't sing racist chants or sing feinan blood or loyalist chants...hmmm.

your the one that sounds bitter :lol:

Bring ya flag tomorrow....I'll bring the petrol :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Celtic love thread, two people, says it all :lol: :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Celtic love thread, two people, says it all :lol: :roll:

Im going tomorrow and would just LOVE it when the City stuff em!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I sound bitter? It's the truth rangers fans have done all the things i mentioned there but don't get slated on here it's a fact.

I cant stand either of them

Rangers are bunch of Union Jack waving, Loyalist paramilitary supporting scum
Celtic are a bunch of Irish flag waving, IRA supporting scum

f**k Rangers and Celtic

Scotland is a pretty tidy country, but the 'Auld firm' wouldnt wave Scottish flags
for all the tea in China

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Fair comment taffy i don't blame you to much stress in this old firm lark! :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:All they did was sing and have a little banter but are lads can't take it because alot them love rangers thats how it is.

celtic tried to take liberties and take over the city like they do every week in scotland but it didnt work out for them so they ended up getting a slap.

Correct. And Cardiff dont give a f**k for Celtic OR Rangers, they had the numbers and were chopsy on Sloper Rd and were dealt with