Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking forward to seeing Gerrard in a City shirt again

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Exactly the type of player who will thrive under Malky imo and also a player we as Cardiff City fans can relate to as he almost representative of the areas we all come from - gritty, full of passion and a bit mad :D :ayatollah:

Re: Looking forward to seeing Gerrard in a City shirt again

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

i have always liked gerard maybe last year done the boy good he will be like a new signing this year

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 pm

100% Agree ... One of my favourite players, and i love the picture of him giving Earnie a cwtch in the echo lol! Good for team spirit he is! And one of the few footballers who does stuff like reply to tweets and stuff! Should be him and hudson as our two CB's next year!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm

JonScam wrote:Exactly the type of player who will thrive under Malky imo and also a player we as Cardiff City fans can relate to as he almost representative of the areas we all come from - gritty, full of passion and a bit mad :D :ayatollah:

Me too mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

JonScam wrote:Exactly the type of player who will thrive under Malky imo and also a player we as Cardiff City fans can relate to as he almost representative of the areas we all come from - gritty, full of passion and a bit mad :D :ayatollah:

Thinly veiled "I post under a different name on CCMB" post IMO. :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:

Thinly veiled "I post under a different name on CCMB" post IMO. :lol:

Haha...what you chatting boyo, thats almost a vicious insult on here! Ha.

If you are accussing me of also posting under a different name on CCMB I can assure you your wrong, I'm not registered over there and haven't looked at the board itself in weeks. Genuine.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm

He may not be better than those there at present but he wears his heart on his sleeve and that's what supporters want to see guys like Andy Legg who got stuck in as he was a winner and care. Gerrard is similar

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

i was gutted he went last year but he was putting on a bit of timber,he will want to prove himself again at the city which is only a good thing,i remember chris barker going out on loan to stoke i think and coming back in better physical shape,darcy blake also,the city dieticians couldn't have been very good at their job :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

cityblue wrote:i was gutted he went last year but he was putting on a bit of timber,he will want to prove himself again at the city which is only a good thing,i remember chris barker going out on loan to stoke i think and coming back in better physical shape,darcy blake also,the city dieticians couldn't have been very good at their job :lol:

Thats a good point, it happened far too many times for it to be a coincidence

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

nothing to do with that, its getting away from dave jones