Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium Experience, the Beer and TV's.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 am

Switch the Pints for Bottles.

At Preston I had a few bottles of Stella at half time at £3 a bottle.

They were also selling bottles of Carlsberg at Millwall.

Slightly cheaper than a pint but less volume, however at least it tastes nice. The prices were also reletive to a Pub

Seeing all those pre poured pints at the CCS is hideous, the stuff tastes rank and is more often than not Flat.

I dont bother having a pint at the ground anymore, we normaly waltz up at 2.50 and I stay in my seat at half time.

Having a bottle is simple, top off and out it goes, full of its fizz and untouched.

Any chance of this?

:ayatollah:

Re: Stadium Experience, the Beer and TV's.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 am

Sorry lol.

The TV's.

Why dont they invest in some bigger TV's with Sound and show the morning live games.

Surely this would bring the crowds in.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 am

If they started to sell Stella at Cardiff my mate Chris would never leave the bar area :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 am

i agree the beer is crap i watched the blues once last year and they had bottles and its got to be so much weasier for them to stock and sell and the price of beer is pathetic aswell

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 am

nicky evans wrote:i agree the beer is crap i watched the blues once last year and they had bottles and its got to be so much weasier for them to stock and sell and the price of beer is pathetic aswell

Agree Nicky, have had bottles at loads of different grounds now, they even give you the bottle and dont insist on pouring it into a cup.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Couldn't agree more, get rid of them fosters men too. Can't poor for shit!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

I drink lager but in the ground i drink the bow, it taste aint as bad as the lager which is flat as fook in a plastic pint glass! Problem is i get the taste for it and never appear for the second half!!!! ;) Not because im watching it on the tv's its because i get bolloxed on the bow it sends me mental!!!! :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Couldn't agree more, get rid of them fosters men too. Can't poor for shit!

Maybe someone from the Trust or even Carl or Corky can bring it up with the club and see if its possible

I will also email them..

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Why dont they sell absenth? :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

sony gave us the teles free

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

They can't do that. How can they water the lager down and make even more profits with bottles?? ;)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

mmmm yes! they did the "show the game before the game thing" and loads of plastics were cheering when Man u went ahead agianst West ham! What a f*cking nightmare i was in!

I come and watch Cardiff to get away from all that english premier league crap!! Until were there i dont want that shit being shown before our games.

Happy hour! well now that would be nice, as long as i can watch city re runs on the screen :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

The bottles at Millwall that some idiots threw at Burke when he scored the goal you mean?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

griff105 wrote:The bottles at Millwall that some idiots threw at Burke when he scored the goal you mean?

Not sure what thats got to do with a thread about swapping watered down pints for plastic bottles of beer like Preston, Millwall and Crystal Palace to name a few to be honest with you mate.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

griff105 wrote:The bottles at Millwall that some idiots threw at Burke when he scored the goal you mean?

Not sure what thats got to do with a thread about swapping watered down pints for plastic bottles of beer like Preston, Millwall and Crystal Palace to name a few to be honest with you mate.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Why dont they sell absenth? :lol:

:lol: