Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller instead of bellamy?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

Reason I ask this question is that if we get miller does that mean we've ended interest in bellamy as it's well documented that miller is going to be on high wages so can we really afford to have 2 players on £25k+ a week. I don't think we can financially do that unless either bellers or miller take an even bigger pay but to join us (unlikely). Now I know miller is a decent player and will score goals at this level but if it's the choice between the 2 ..............

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Miller instead of bellamy?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am

Bluebird_steve wrote:Reason I ask this question is that if we get miller does that mean we've ended interest in bellamy as it's well documented that miller is going to be on high wages so can we really afford to have 2 players on £25k+ a week. I don't think we can financially do that unless either bellers or miller take an even bigger pay but to join us (unlikely). Now I know miller is a decent player and will score goals at this level but if it's the choice between the 2 ..............

i think we will have both cus tans worried about us fans cus of the tv programme last night :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
Bluebird_steve wrote:Reason I ask this question is that if we get miller does that mean we've ended interest in bellamy as it's well documented that miller is going to be on high wages so can we really afford to have 2 players on £25k+ a week. I don't think we can financially do that unless either bellers or miller take an even bigger pay but to join us (unlikely). Now I know miller is a decent player and will score goals at this level but if it's the choice between the 2 ..............

i think we will have both cus tans worried about us fans cus of the tv programme last night :lol:

:lol: I would't complain :D

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am

Get all 3 :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

miller as bellamy could pull up and be out for weeks/months hes a little prone to pulls and niggles.
:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

It seems at the moment that miller will probably go to rangers, so I think with goody, gestade and possibly 1 more then I think we've got more than enough strikers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 am

is it only me that thinks miller is avarage and didnt exactly do that well in the english league last time for mainly derby id take bellers every day and goodwillie instead because hes younger and got more to proove

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 am

nicky evans wrote:is it only me that thinks miller is avarage and didnt exactly do that well in the english league last time for mainly derby id take bellers every day and goodwillie instead because hes younger and got more to proove

spot on :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 am

nicky evans wrote:is it only me that thinks miller is avarage and didnt exactly do that well in the english league last time for mainly derby id take bellers every day and goodwillie instead because hes younger and got more to proove

i agree and when ever he moves he always ends up back and rangers lol

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 am

write players off before they get here :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am

i reckon if we sign miller goodwillie will come to not sure about bellamy thor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

I wouldnt say no to Miller, but if it in anyway jeopardises Goodwillie or Bellers signing then its a big NO from me, good post tho :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:I wouldnt say no to Miller, but if it in anyway jeopardises Goodwillie or Bellers signing then its a big NO from me, good post tho :ayatollah:

Exactly my thoughts mate, think miller would be a decent signing IF we didn't get bellers and goody, I think goodwillie will be a really important signing for us in the short term and long term so IMO it's just not worth going for miller as he's on high wages, probably won't be a regular starter if we get goody, bellers, gestade plus the strikers we already have it's just not worth it :ayatollah: