Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TALK SPORT

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:Just said on talk sport that cardiff have agreed a fee for striker KENNY MILLER

He will rejoin Rangers.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 am

Jimbo27 wrote:on another note however if we do sign Miller I think that will be the end of us going for Goodwillie. I'm sure Malky and the board are still desperate to get Bellamy in and I cant see them wanting 5 small, quick strikers in the squad (i.e. Miller, Goodwillie, Bellamy, Earnie and Mason).

If we were to play 4-3-3 we probably would need 5 of them.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 am

Goodwillie isnt an out an out proven striker in the SPL but I think he has the talent and ability to develope down here in the Championship but maybe not for £2mil tho ....... and yes OK Han maybe Miller can play a major part to play as a squad player next season ?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 am

Xcasual wrote:Doesn't matter who has failed in the PAST ,it's what kenny miller could do now & I think he'd be a good addition :ayatollah: He's a battler , he'll run all day long for us & get us goals :ayatollah:

Agree fully butt...I'd be in favour of Miller joining us

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 am

Bluebird1993 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:on another note however if we do sign Miller I think that will be the end of us going for Goodwillie. I'm sure Malky and the board are still desperate to get Bellamy in and I cant see them wanting 5 small, quick strikers in the squad (i.e. Miller, Goodwillie, Bellamy, Earnie and Mason).

If we were to play 4-3-3 we probably would need 5 of them.

this maybe true! Will certainly be interesting to see what formation Mackay plays. Im led to believe he usually played 442 at Watford, but against QPR changed to a 451.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 am

miller under malky as manager and the type of team hes building will be an excellent signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

mason aint small :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

He is still awful and shit, I'd rather have younger strikers than him, Parkin and Earnshaw are 30 and we need some fresh legs

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Would be happy.

New number nine?