Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sneak Peak

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Superb!

Hope you will be doing them in kids sizes too, my boys will be hving one each! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:will do 12th Man and also get one for my mate down in perth who is a big City fan

keep up the good work :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, really really appreciate that!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 pm

connersccfc wrote:These are awesome! def want the robin friday and the floodlight one, when exactly will they be avalible?

Nice one mate, the floodlight T-Shirt is my favourite design - it looks really smart on.

They should be available sometime next week - I am working non stop getting the website finished. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 pm

welshden wrote:I'd love a Robin Friday one. One with him giving the Luton goalkeeper the V's

It looks really smart when worn mate. The Bluebird on the left shoulder really sets it off!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

cwmbran-blue wrote:quality mate i like all of them you doing a plain bluebird one ( the one on the manikin thing) ? :ayatollah:

Cheers mate! Glad you like them! I've got lots of the plain Bluebird design, ready for sale. They should be available sometime next week. I am trying to get them ready for Wednesday.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Will they be in stock for kids sizes too?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've had quite a lot of people ask for this and it's definately something I want to do.

Unfortunately my wholesaler only produces Menswear products, so I really need to find another wholesaler that produces high quality kids clothing.

The T-Shirts will be available in XS and Small in a few weeks though and the XS is a really small fit.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the interest mate! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

griff105 wrote:Superb!

Hope you will be doing them in kids sizes too, my boys will be hving one each! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That'd be quality, really appreciate that mate!

I just posted a response above about kids sizes, definately something I need to sort out ASAP!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: