Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sneak Peak

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 am

Haven't been posting on here much the last week or so as I've been locked away putting the finishes touches to the range of T-Shirts I've produced.

Here is a sneak peak of some of them. It's been a long hard road and taken over a year to get to this point - but almost there now!

Want to say a big thank you to everyone on here, who has been positive about it from day one and also to Annis who is doing me a favour.

Hope you like them!

Bloooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddssssssssssssss!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sneak Peak

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 am

Seen someone in asda with one on (the Bellers one), looked smart mate, well in!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

There's no Bellamy one in his photo. Kavanagh is there.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 am

The one on the far right had a pic of CB on the back :old:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 am

fair play mate, those look amazing :ayatollah:
when do you plan on selling them and where?
love to get a couple :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 am

Might have to invest in the Robin Friday one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:Seen someone in asda with one on (the Bellers one), looked smart mate, well in!! :ayatollah:

Cheers mate! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I first got into making the T-Shirts - I under estimated how complicated it was and loads come out with little imperfections on them, which I've given away to friends and family.

I'm from Canton, so most of my friends and family can be seen walking around that area in my T-Shirts.

The Bellamy design is one of my favourites, got another 5 or so designs that aren't in those pictures. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 pm

stevee1966 wrote:There's no Bellamy one in his photo. Kavanagh is there.

I've got a Bellamy one mate, it's just not in that picture. It's a design taken from his celebration when he scored against the Jacks - one of my favourite Bellamy memories!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm

they look good mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm

cowbridge bluebird wrote:fair play mate, those look amazing :ayatollah:
when do you plan on selling them and where?
love to get a couple :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, appreciate that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm hoping to start selling them this week, just got to finish the website off and I'll be ready to go. Will post on here when they're done and Annis has already said he'd make it a sticky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Casual wrote:Might have to invest in the Robin Friday one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one mate, I should hopefully be able to get them available for sale this week!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

i like them, and that must be good, depending on price i may get a few :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Do you do any in size FB? :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Fair play 12th Man they look really good, cant wait to order a couple

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:34 pm

The floodlight one is great, in fact they all look pretty good. Are you sure you won't get the club all over you regading Copyright. By the way, I hope you will do some in darker colours, white is no good for us fat gits.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Nice collection mate fairplay to ya,any chance of designing one with bluebird till I die on?,keep up the good work.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9428127 - click to listen

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm

fair play they are really nice designs i will be 100% ordering 1 cant wait to get it :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:they look good mate :ayatollah:

Nice one mate, I remember you posted in the first ever thread I made about these months and months and months ago. :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Ben wrote:i like them, and that must be good, depending on price i may get a few :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, they will all be priced at £17 each, but forum members will get 10% off for life.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

SBF1 wrote:Do you do any in size FB? :ayatollah: :D

I have them in XL mate, if thats what your asking... :? :lol: :lol: :?

If you need bigger, I plan on stocking XXL and XXXL in the next month. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:Fair play 12th Man they look really good, cant wait to order a couple

That'd be amazing mate, would love to have a couple of pictures of you wearing them in Singapore for the website!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Pug wrote:The floodlight one is great, in fact they all look pretty good. Are you sure you won't get the club all over you regading Copyright. By the way, I hope you will do some in darker colours, white is no good for us fat gits.

The floodlight one is my favourite to be honest mate, looks really smart on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As for the copyright issue...

The only trademark i've used in the designs is the Bluebird from the middle of the logo and I've seen that used all over the place on various things that the club haven't produced. All logos on kits etc are photo shopped out and all designs apart from the Robin Friday and Kavanagh ones have been made up of 2-3 different images. I also made sure that none of my designs are in direct competition with anything the club shop sell.

For example I did have a retro white and yellow stripe 1970 design, but pulled the plug when I heard the clubshop are going to be selling retro shirts.

My goal from the beginning has been to start selling them on a website and if they become popular, approach the club to get them sold in the club shop. I hope it can be win win for everyone. I initially came up with the idea, as I went into the clubshop to buy T-Shirts and top's similar to these and was suprised that they never had anything like this. That was 2 years ago and the club still don't stock anything similar.

Hope this answers your question mate as best I can. :) :) :)

Will also be donating £1 from the sale of every T-Shirt to the Young Guns foundation to put some money back into the club.

Will also hopefully be selling T-Shirts in different colours by the end of August, had a Royal Blue retro style one but had to pull the plug on it as I didn't want to step on the club's toes.

Thanks a lot for your interest mate, it means a lot!!! :) :) :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

dazzyt wrote:Nice collection mate fairplay to ya,any chance of designing one with bluebird till I die on?,keep up the good work.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9428127 - click to listen

I think we need to talk mate. Got an "I'll be there" design in the pipeline. Send me a PM if you have anything in mind.

Could do something to promote the song?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm

beckett wrote:fair play they are really nice designs i will be 100% ordering 1 cant wait to get it :ayatollah:

Nice one mate, really, really, really appreciate that!

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm

12thMan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:they look good mate :ayatollah:

Nice one mate, I remember you posted in the first ever thread I made about these months and months and months ago. :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

christ you've got better memory than me :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm

will do 12th Man and also get one for my mate down in perth who is a big City fan

keep up the good work :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

These are awesome! def want the robin friday and the floodlight one, when exactly will they be avalible?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm

I'd love a Robin Friday one. One with him giving the Luton goalkeeper the V's

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

quality mate i like all of them you doing a plain bluebird one ( the one on the manikin thing) ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Will they be in stock for kids sizes too?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: