Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Things Your Missus Wont Do For You

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Iv'e be trying to talk my missus around now for such a long time Iv'e almost given up hope.
I'm trying to get her to sit on me starkers & piss all over me,she thinks I'm totally disgusting & says there's no chance that she'll ever do something like that to me but I'd love it :D
Also I'd like a bit of bum fun off her but when I suggest this instead of the pissing session she says that by me asking her means that I'm queer fodder but Iv'e told her loads of couples do it.She says ok let me shuve summit up your arse first & I replied NO WAY a mans arse is not ment to be buggered.
I'm not suggesting my missus is boring, she great but I sometimes we all want that little bit extra.
You guys think I should respect her wishes or turn up the heat & badger her all the more although I cant see it ever happening not even on my birthday,wouldn't want to get her pissed or drug her that wouldn't be right would it :?:

Re: Things Your Missus Wont Do For You

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Anal!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

just give the one valium, two would knock her flat and three......well the consequences could be fatal.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:Anal!

You beat me to it :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Blue_Peter wrote:Iv'e be trying to talk my missus around now for such a long time Iv'e almost given up hope.
I'm trying to get her to sit on me starkers & piss all over me,she thinks I'm totally disgusting & says there's no chance that she'll ever do something like that to me but I'd love it :D
Also I'd like a bit of bum fun off her but when I suggest this instead of the pissing session she says that by me asking her means that I'm queer fodder but Iv'e told her loads of couples do it.She says ok let me shuve summit up your arse first & I replied NO WAY a mans arse is not ment to be buggered.
I'm not suggesting my missus is boring, she great but I sometimes we all want that little bit extra.
You guys think I should respect her wishes or turn up the heat & badger her all the more although I cant see it ever happening not even on my birthday,wouldn't want to get her pissed or drug her that wouldn't be right would it :?:

You are on the right forum Chief we love to take the Piss :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Can't beat 3 way.

Suggested, agreed. Long weekend booked. Long weekend complete.
I was worshiped. :P

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:Can't beat 3 way.

Suggested, agreed. Long weekend booked. Long weekend complete.
I was worshiped. :P

I went for the same, but fell asleep, she was happy though..... ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

she wont f**k off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm

All the above must be why my husband fckd off !! ;) :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

juliebluebird wrote:All the above must be why my husband fckd off !! ;) :D

Why didn't you pop round to the Camping due Julie ?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
juliebluebird wrote:All the above must be why my husband fckd off !! ;) :D

Why didn't you pop round to the Camping due Julie ?

would av felt like a bit of a tit, with all you blokes, sounds like it was a good day/night. Maybe next time :)