Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THAT DYNAMO MAGICIAN

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:10 pm

On the box now, fair play, he's the bollox. :ayatollah:

Re: THAT DYNAMO MAGICIAN

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

He is class fair play but someone mentioned to me to look out for the bit where the coin appears on the one guys shoulder before he finished the trick, don't know if we were meant to see it, but he is entertaining fair play! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Enjoyed programme,but the phone in bottle trick,u can see him throw phone in his coat.http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HZpdAxG2FNQ

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Hes awesome fair play. when he moves that girls tan line from her watch up her arm. Love to see how they do it

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 am

i thought he was amazing to until, i saw one trick of his lastnight, where he bend down behind a coat and appeared to cral through a window and out the otherside. looks good but he can clearly be seen crawling out the door. the uy who was meant to be covering the move opened his legs at the wrong time, and you could see dynamo crawling out the front door, before appearing outside as if hed gone through a window :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 am

I can only assume that many of the stooges are in on it. Especially when they held the coat for him to go through the window.

You can see when Dynamo puts the coin on the guys shoulder, but that is simple mis- direction whole you are lpoking at his fist.

It's the £2 coin thru the glass table that gets me. Simple but effective. Surely there is camera trickery and if so that's cheating.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 am

Wayne S[size=200] wrote:I can only assume that many of the stooges are in on it. Especially when they held the coat for him to go through the window.[/size]You can see when Dynamo puts the coin on the guys shoulder, but that is simple mis- direction whole you are lpoking at his fist.

It's the £2 coin thru the glass table that gets me. Simple but effective. Surely there is camera trickery and if so that's cheating.

I watched that lasnight as i say above, you could see him crawling as the people blocking him were in the wrong positions :lol:
then there reactions were cringy :oops:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am

When your watching it on youtube over and over again you can kind of see how he does some of them, but if you were there with him :o :shock: :? :lol: