Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVID GOODWILLE TO RANGERS

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

just read this article in Sunday mail and it says goodwillie is still in rangers radar,and there little doubt he wants rangers move before cardiff. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/s ... -23277279/

Re: DAVID GOODWILLE TO RANGERS

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

slight scottish bias there i reckon,ive never once seen it mentioned that goodwillie would prefer rangers over cardiff,i honestly think Malky will deliver for us in the near future

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

ngriffiths wrote:just read this article in Sunday mail and it says goodwillie is still in rangers radar,and there little doubt he wants rangers move before cardiff. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/s ... -23277279/

Do you know what...If ANY player would rather go to another club..then let him go. We only need players who WANT to come to us surely? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

personally i think a move away from scotland would be in his best interest. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Was it Rangers who were using the papers and media a couple of weeks ago to try and entice Goodwillie to sign for them?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

There's probably more scottish players at Cardiff than there is at Rangers!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:There's probably more scottish players at Cardiff than there is at Rangers!!

Sam Hammam said he wanted to have 11 CELTS playing for the City. :roll: Is he still behind the scene? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Hope it works all these Scots,middlesboro tried it and struggled.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Yawn give up Gers !

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Roathblue33 wrote:There's probably more scottish players at Cardiff than there is at Rangers!!

Sam Hammam said he wanted to have 11 CELTS playing for the City. :roll: Is he still behind the scene? :ayatollah:

Yeah I was thinking that.

We cant be far off having a none English team.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Daily Ranger... :lol:

Scotland's NOTW...