Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Camping forum Piss up My day / Night !!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 am

Saturday Morning and it was pissing it down and it wasn't looking good but Regan and myself were going no matter what. We got to the Hawthorns just after 2.30 and the directions from Premiere was spot on. We made our way to the field where Darren (Sadam) and his Kids and a whole band of Kids was already there. Apparently where Saddam lives they had no cases of anti social behaviour for two whole nights :lol: :lol: :lol: but they were a great bunch of Lads. Also in attendance was Supercoops, real nice to meet you Chief. The call came from Cardiff City Culture he and his Stepson Caisel were on there way.

Those that was not in attendance Placid Casual you may know him from posts "Steve lets go f*cking Mental" And "The South West Terror Squad goes Camping" Dropped out to attend to his Sons Bike !! Yeah right ! Terror squad frightened of a little rain :lol: Also not in attendance Count me in Billy Hunt !! Yeah another fair weather Pussy :lol:. Milly im in!! oh i forgot i am playing Cricket with the Girls. Adam Price where were you Chief ? CCFC Bluebird Yawn where was you ?. :o :cry: :lol: :lol:

Well back to our day i put the Tents up and then hit the beer but i forgot to zip up my tent , then the rain hit and a quarter of my sleeping bag was soaked absolutely great :lol: And then setting up the BBQ ready for the feast. Pete Cardiff city Culture arrived with a massusive Tent that was a nightmare to put up. The wind several times nearly took the tent to Taffs Well :lol: Premiere soon Turned up with a load :lol: of firewood Charcoal and the weather was turning sunny so it was game on. The BBQ was also now nicely burning away, and we had Black sausages, Black Burgers, Black Chicken, and People on here reckon i am Racist :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cans and Bottles were fast disappearing and Regan (Karate) had a sparring session with Pete (Mutai) which was funny as f**k. The Fire was roaring which was superb and we was having a fab time in between the showers. everyone disappeared to there tent around midnight and my sleeping bag was soaked at the bottom which was friggin horrible.

A big :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: to all those that turned up despite the weather we had a great time. We shall definitely do it again next year and hope to get more turn up.

Re: Camping forum Piss up My day / Night !!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:13 am

Chief, Sounds like you all had a good time :D ..I wish I came now, but as you know I was working :( ...next one "I'll be there".
Sounds like a good craic with all the black meat as well :lol: ...13 days and counting for Bowmonsters piss up. 8-) 8-)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 am

Marc wrote:Chief, Sounds like you all had a good time :D ..I wish I came now, but as you know I was working :( ...next one "I'll be there".
Sounds like a good craic with all the black meat as well :lol: ...13 days and counting for Bowmonsters piss up. 8-) 8-)

Yeah it wasn't the fact it was Black it was the context of it that was wrong :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am

Marc wrote:Chief, Sounds like you all had a good time :D ..I wish I came now, but as you know I was working :( ...next one "I'll be there".

Marc are we going to the game on the 30th or are we giving it a miss to continue our pub crawl ;) :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 am

Bowmonster wrote:

Marc are we going to the game on the 30th or are we giving it a miss to continue our pub crawl ;) :D

Game! - Everyone met through the City........least we can do is continue in tha vain........unless theres some special offers on in Canton....then its beer all the way!! :ayatollah: ;)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 am

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Game! - Everyone met through the City........least we can do is continue in tha vain........unless theres some special offers on in Canton....then its beer all the way!! :ayatollah: ;)

Simon i am not bothered with friendlies but will go with the majority decision :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

No probs Lee, I'll go to the game whatever and meet up later.....£15...its a snip! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Have to go to the game mate, It'll break up the continuous drinking and give me half a chance of making a whole night :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 pm

had a wicked weekend, not even the rain stopped us from having a good time. glad to be back home now though.
good to meet another few members from this forum. maybe next time we go a few more members might join us.
now then nukes are you going to tell every1 what you confessed to us last night (you do it but Regan aint allowed :lol: )
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Shafting someone up the ass on this forum :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 pm

mallo wrote:Shafting someone up the ass on this forum :lol:

;) i shall let steve tell you :shock:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

mallo wrote:Shafting someone up the ass on this forum :lol:

says the man who is rumoured to have been on his knees in the shower in seville :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Lads what can I say !! :D
that said I was lovely and warm in my Kingsize Memory foam mattress (£1000) bed last night.

:ayatollah: :old:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm scared of the dark :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm scared of the dark :D

bless :oops:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm

it was not all rain :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

there was more tents than that when i turned up,
i didnt get my call off chloe till 10 past 10 by which time i'd had a drink, thinking she was not going to call,
had her today and told her bout the boys chopping trees and the swing and getting dirty without having a row and she was gutted lol
next time guys, next time

PS phones still fucked :(

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

i got the charcoal of yours that we never used mate.
did you check on the internet about your phone?
shame you couldn't stay chloe would have enjoyed it

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 pm

What can i say i was so pissed up i can't remember what i said Allegedly :oops: :lol: Billy Jules words fail me all gob and no action :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

bless :oops:

tw*t :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

i really am scared of the dark :oops: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 pm

tw*t :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Alright lads, was a top night, God my head hurt this morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cheers to Steve for the idea, Caisel loved it. Thanks also to Coops and Saddam for helping me put the tent up, lol, was too big and funnily enough brought a pop up today, cheers again lads for a top night, let's to it again before the summer is out!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Alright lads, was a top night, God my head hurt this morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cheers to Steve for the idea, Caisel loved it. Thanks also to Coops and Saddam for helping me put the tent up, lol, was too big and funnily enough brought a pop up today, cheers again lads for a top night, let's to it again before the summer is out!!

Pete even with the crap weather it was a great time. So with a bit of class weather it will be tops. Dient location next time Chief. Get cracking in finding somewhere new :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Alright lads, was a top night, God my head hurt this morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cheers to Steve for the idea, Caisel loved it. Thanks also to Coops and Saddam for helping me put the tent up, lol, was too big and funnily enough brought a pop up today, cheers again lads for a top night, let's to it again before the summer is out!!

Pete it was a pleasure to meet you and your boy too.
Would like to thanks "NUKES" for organising it, and it was great to finally meet you CHIEF... ;)
Sadam, was a gent, i arrived 12:30hrs (EARLY) he was the perfect host... hence why i was mangled by 19:30hrs, we chewed the fat and cracked the cans.
The lads that could not beat with the ball in the air, great bunch......hope to see you all soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm

supercoops wrote:

Would like to thanks "NUKES" for organising it, and it was great to finally meet you CHIEF... ;)
Sadam, was a gent, i arrived 12:30hrs (EARLY) he was the perfect host... hence why i was mangled by 19:30hrs, we chewed the fat and cracked the cans.
The lads that could not beat with the ball in the air, great bunch......hope to see you all soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The thanks goes to Sadam and Premiere Chief. I just started the thread those two sorted the locationImage ImageImage

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
supercoops wrote:

The thanks goes to Sadam and Premiere Chief. I just started the thread those two sorted the locationImage ImageImage

here here...... :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

as said above great weekend and thanks to premier for suggesting the location. look forward to the next 1 and maybe having a few more attend.
from the time i got there friday at 11.30 am to the time i left sunday 11.30 am there was a total of 19 people who either visited and spent time with us or stayed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: