Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO anyone with CC player

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Check out pre season 7 vid - funny as f**k,looks like they've got such a good team spirit down there. :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: FAO anyone with CC player

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah I watched it earlier, was in tears laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am

That was really funny .
Just cant wait!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am

mm was main instagator making sure they were all giddy enough before letting them loose, i was pi..ing my self funny as f... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: great team spirit be built every one hi gh fiving.hand slapping after :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 am

I enjoyed that, good to see the team bonding, Malky appears to be a canny switched on guy. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Check out Day 6 aswell lads, provides a good few laughes aswell :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm

what happened?? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:what happened?? :ayatollah:

Some of the players were spun around really fast 20 times in a circle and then while extremely dizzy had to go and take a pen (most of them took a while to even locate the ball on the penalty spot) :lol: :lol: :lol: , seriously I was in tears laughing :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Bluebird_steve wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:what happened?? :ayatollah:

Some of the players were spun around really fast 20 times in a circle and then while extremely dizzy had to go and take a pen (most of them took a while to even locate the ball on the penalty spot) :lol: :lol: :lol: , seriously I was in tears laughing :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: