Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF MAKE IMPROVED BID FOR GOODWILLE

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm

according to forth official in twitter,they get a lot of stuff right.https://mobile.twitter.com/fourth_official

Re: CARDIFF MAKE IMPROVED BID FOR GOODWILLE

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

If the lad dont get bird, he's coming here.

I think he's gonna be a sensation

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm

hope so Taffy :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Would love this lad here. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Just waiting on court case and he's signing by the looks of it :ayatollah: http://twitter.com/#!/search/david%20goodwillie

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Anyone no what date is court case is.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:43 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Anyone no what date is court case is.

good question that

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Someone needs to find out the date of when the fella's legal issues are to be resolved.

This one's been dragging on for ages already.

Could be an awesome signing.

MALKY SIGN HIM UP

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Why have we made an improved offer i thought everything had been agreed we were just waiting for the court case?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Same here, I thought everything has been agreed pending the court case, so I cant see why we would make an improved offer.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 pm

looks an amazing talent. be gutted if he dont come here.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Rape charge court case was supposed to be last February but it was then cancelled http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -22934655/

Assault charge court case June 30th? http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/259 ... lt-charge/

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Fuckin rape case could go on for ages

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Fuckin rape case could go on for ages

Yeah I was thinking that it took nearly a year for him to go to court of the assault charge!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:

Yeah I was thinking that it took nearly a year for him to go to court of the assault charge!

Jan 2nd is when the ALLEGED Rape took place,the other Dundde Utd player was not charged.

Goodwille is a class act on the football pitch imo.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bluebird1993 wrote:

Jan 2nd is when the ALLEGED Rape took place,the other Dundde Utd player was not charged.

Goodwille is a class act on the football pitch imo.

Agree topcat really hope we get our man wot u think the chances are? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Daniel :ayatollah: i hope we get him as well mate. As for do i think we will get him :?:
Bob Hatton on here is the man to ask about Goodwillie,as he has been spot on with 3 players at least so far :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Daniel :ayatollah: i hope we get him as well mate. As for do i think we will get him :?:
Bob Hatton on here is the man to ask about Goodwillie,as he has been spot on with 3 players at least so far :ayatollah:

Yeh he has mate in all fairness,fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Might be a class act on the field. Don't really know as I've never seen him play. But one thing is for sure he is not a class act off the field. Alledged assault and alledged rape charges. How long before he gets into bother off the field down here? Could get someone else for that money who is just as good but comes with no off the field problems which Badwillie cetainly appears to have.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Might be a class act on the field. Don't really know as I've never seen him play. But one thing is for sure he is not a class act off the field. Alledged assault and alledged rape charges. How long before he gets into bother off the field down here? Could get someone else for that money who is just as good but comes with no off the field problems which Badwillie cetainly appears to have.

Citysince1964 :ayatollah: Agree with you post about his off the field antics :roll: (why get rid of Chops) eg.

I Have had a look at some of the trouble he has got himself into,and most of the time other players have been with him.

Conway is a good signing and if Goodwillie comes down here,i hope he can follow Conway on how to behave off the field.

Cardiff are trying to go forward with the type of players we are signing,and getting rid of players that we find to be trouble at the club...So why sign Goodwillie after what i have just said :?:
Maybe our manager has what it takes to sort out Goodwillie and Others...Lets hope so :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 am

i just hope the courts sort his case out soon as i can see premiership clubs sniffing if we aint careful

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 am

Bluebird1993 wrote:Rape charge court case was supposed to be last February but it was then cancelled http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -22934655/

Assault charge court case June 30th? http://news.stv.tv/scotland/tayside/259 ... lt-charge/

This is disgusting. If the lad has raped a woman, charge him. find him guilty
and throw him in jail for ten years.

They have all the latest technology, DNA, fingerprints etc

This is all down to one thing. They have NO evidence to charge him, but are
dragging it out to make it look like they are really pulling out all the stops on
behalf of the girl. But if Scottish rumours that she is a munter and was trying
a scam are true.... then the way he is being treated is shocking.

Play the game eh, let the lad get on with his life!!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

We'll even share our sheep !