Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BRUNSWICK CHALLENGE

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Jez wrote:44, 043 - gonna go for a higher one cos they are playing us and with our recent form - the magpies are gonna fill some seats

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JEZ WINS IT ONLY 15 OUT , WELL DONE

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 pm

and what do women know about football ? Bloody lots by the looks then :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm

i know init :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Cheers

:D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :wav:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:and what do women know about football ? Bloody lots by the looks then :lol:

Martyn sod off! lol - hence my name (apart from me name in school) and before Annis let it known i was doin OK ! lol

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 pm

meal for 2 who you taking... :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Ben wrote:meal for 2 who you taking... :lol:

PMSL someone who knows how to get there - is probably my best idea of the night! :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

I knows who u are CJ :lol: Annis just alerted me , infact the other day when the other Claire was here I was gonna say that I know of a City fan on fb called Claire or CJ , u still aint added me yet ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Its in Merthyr, pm me your address and I'll work out a route for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ah, don't worry I won't be there to stalk you I'm two thousand miles away :lol:

Mind you if this anti gravity ciggy works I could be there in the blink of an eye...........

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Its in Merthyr, pm me your address and I'll work out a route for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mind you if this anti gravity ciggy works I could be there in the blink of an eye...........

willy lmao im sure ya brain is upside down too some of the things you post! rofl thanks hun i will message you if needs be im hoping for a chaffeur! ;)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:52 pm

make sure u go for the Brunswick Chinese buffet then ;)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:make sure u go for the Brunswick Chinese buffet then ;)

lol time for me bed my spellings is awful now - sounds like i wanted chicken chasseur! lol not a chauffeur :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 pm

im sure Chegs will get the guys to rustle up anything u want to lol , yeah it is late innit . So u our drowning the sorrows tomoz aswell ? :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:01 am

Martyn1963 wrote:im sure Chegs will get the guys to rustle up anything u want to lol , yeah it is late innit . So u our drowning the sorrows tomoz aswell ? :ayatollah:

Nooooooooooooo be positive - we needed a loss to ensure they get that kick up the backside they need to get playing again - always learn from a game like tonight.............. :ayatollah:

Dunno where i am tomorrow but def out!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

Im gonna get the train down for the match , then gonna meet Mr Humphrys and his mate for a few pints sometime afterwards

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 am

Jez wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Its in Merthyr, pm me your address and I'll work out a route for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

willy lmao im sure ya brain is upside down too some of the things you post! rofl thanks hun i will message you if needs be im hoping for a chaffeur! ;)

LOL and fall about the floor. By the way I don't post, I DHL :lol:

Retrieving ones post here involves a quite lengthy procedure whereby various documents are checked very carefully by at least two people, sometimes three. Once they've ticked enough bits of paper they reach under one of the desk's then rummage through a shoe box to find the letter.

I love it here, its like swansea in the 23rd centuary..... :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:57 am

Martyn1963 wrote:im sure Chegs will get the guys to rustle up anything u want to lol , yeah it is late innit . So u our drowning the sorrows tomoz aswell ? :ayatollah:

How about a nice fillet steak with garlic sauce, peas n chips :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 am

no doubt your wish will be his command :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:no doubt your wish will be his command :lol:

got that wrong Martyn :lol: MY command is so his wish :!:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:43 pm

I am sure it is Jez ;)