Anthony Gerrard,
He's got a cousin called Stevie G.
But now young Tony is much more famous,
Because he's signed for Cardiff City!

And we all run round Tottenham with our willy's hanging out,
And we all run round Tottenham with our willy's hanging out,
And we all run round Tottenham,
All run round Tottenham,
All run round Tottenham with our willy's hanging out!

Singing I've got foreskin haven't you?
Singing I've got foreskin haven't you?
Singing I've got foreskin,
I've got foreskin,
I've got foreskin haven't you?

to the tune of country road
Take me home,
Take me home,
To a place where I belong,
To Ninian,
To see Cardiff.
Take me home
Sloper Road...

Build a bonfire,
Build a bonfire,
Put Swansea on the top,
Put Bristol in the middle,
And burn the f*cking lot...

Oh South Wales (Oh South Wales),
is wonderful (is wonderful),
Oh South Wales is wonderful,
its full of tits, fanny and Cardiff,
oh South Wales is wonderful...

When Joey goes marching down the wing LEDLEY! LEDLEY!
When Joey goes marching down the wing LEDLEY! LEDLEY!
When Joey goes marching down the wing and Ninian Park all stand and sing,
We all know that Joey's gonna score...

Re: NOT PROMOTING HOOLIGANISM IN ANY WAY

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am

I used to love the "one man and his dog"one best. :old:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 am

if i had the wings of an eagle
if i had the arse of a cow
id fly over swansea tomorrow
and shit on the bastards below below
shit on shit on shit on the bastards below :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Seems to me a lot of people have the songs but they not sung anymore , think some should make a comeback.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Went up to Leicester in 1971, beat them 1-0 Brian Clarke got the winner, it was open warfare before the game no Police just hundreds of supporters from both sides roaming the streets, it was quite scary, pubs being smahed up, but it was worth it just for the win, I left the game with my mate to catch the train, and who was up in front but Peggy, I take it from a previous thread that he is no longer with us? where did he come from ? did he live in england?

Those were great days, but would you allow your kids to go away, knowing what you knew of the violance and trouble that took place? I for one would not allow them to go.

llangynwyd blue you are dragging the good name of the llan boys through the mud
maxi and skinhead would be horrified :lol: :ayatollah:

WE ARE EVIL WE ARE EVIL

we come from the valleys where the grass is green
the hardest fans you've ever seen
we don't tell lies and we dont tell tales
WE ARE THE BOYS FROM SOUTH WALES

WE ALL LIVE IN A TWISTED VALLEY TOWN
A TWISTED VALLEY TOWN
A TWISTED VALLEY TOWN

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

1980's favourite

If You like a lot of fighting at your football Join our club !! oh ar !
repeat!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

OUTSIDE IT'S A MASSACRE :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:18 pm

and we're the cardiff barmy army la la la la la
and we'd all be jumping up and down in the bob bank :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:for the 80's boys "if you like a lot of fighting and your football join our club"
when the blues go steaming in oh when the blues go steaming in
only heard this once to the tune of calling all the heros by it bites " calling all the north bank..come and have a go cunts"

into the 90's and my fav one hit wonder song sung the night the jacks chucked the seats at the family enclosure YOU GOT BEATEN BY NUNEATON LA LA LA LA LA LA

That my Man was awsome. I remember they came out for the second half and that was when the Lads sat in the Canton Stand. And it got louder and louder and Louder all the Gypo players were open mouthed looking at us. Will always remember that Chief

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 pm

what about

where the famous football hooligans ,clap clap clap clap

your gonna get your f**king head kicked in.

loads of songs have gone its a big shame in it for most it was just banter good banter fun.

remember 1 MAN WENT TO MO........

i would love some of them old songs back great to see some of em on here no 1 will sing em anymore tho gutted

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Away days would be best to try a few out as singing these at home would have the P.C BRIGADE coming down on us from a great height

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

you've only got ten boys!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:for the 80's boys "if you like a lot of fighting and your football join our club"
when the blues go steaming in oh when the blues go steaming in
only heard this once to the tune of calling all the heros by it bites " calling all the north bank..come and have a go cunts"

into the 90's and my fav one hit wonder song sung the night the jacks chucked the seats at the family enclosure YOU GOT BEATEN BY NUNEATON LA LA LA LA LA LA

That my Man was awsome. I remember they came out for the second half and that was when the Lads sat in the Canton Stand. And it got louder and louder and Louder all the Gypo players were open mouthed looking at us. Will always remember that Chief

it seemed the whole groud was singing and dancing
and we beat the bastards happy days :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 pm

There was a chant from 118 last season when the away sections finest turned up land they were giving it the big one when all of a sudden a chant went up

Your only here cos it halfs term , and Does ya mother know your here because of the youngsters giving it large :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

beddau blue wrote:if i had the wings of an eagle
if i had the arse of a cow
id fly over swansea tomorrow
and shit on the bastards below below
shit on shit on shit on the bastards below :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

One of my favourites I must admit!! :lol: :old:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

RichardBluebird wrote::old:

If I remember correctly we played Man Utd at home the following Sarurday. It was the year Utd were in the old Division 2. They put a fence up in the days before the Utd game between the Grane End and the Bob Bank. There had never been a fence there before. Obsolute mayhem before, during and especially after the game. A truly unforgetable day![/quote]

Utd home, I remember some guy at the back of the Grange-end pulling up this suitcase tied by a rope full of rocks, ect when when empty it was lowered back down to refill. The fence---- Some lad kept trying climbing over and he'd get so far up the cops would drag him back down, he climbed this probably a half a dozen times and Im near sure it was Jeff the cop who just got pissed off with him and he tried again and got near the top when Jeff just push him over the other side. Brilliant days, I loved them, Utd away was a bit hairy.[/quote]

That was my mate Tony Morris from Llanrumney, he was certainly a bit handy. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Went up to Leicester in 1971, beat them 1-0 Brian Clarke got the winner, it was open warfare before the game no Police just hundreds of supporters from both sides roaming the streets, it was quite scary, pubs being smahed up, but it was worth it just for the win, I left the game with my mate to catch the train, and who was up in front but Peggy, I take it from a previous thread that he is no longer with us? where did he come from ? did he live in england?
Those were great days, but would you allow your kids to go away, knowing what you knew of the violance and trouble that took place? I for one would not allow them to go.

If it's the same Peggy that I'm thinking of his nickname was "Jock", he was from Glasgow and was also a Rangers fan. If he's passed on it's sad news :cry: , him and me and a few others had a few good toe to toe's with the opposition, having only one leg meant he had to stand his ground and by f**k he did.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Think ur getting 2 people mixed up.Peg (with the one leg) was a Merthyr boy,had many an incident with Peg watching the city during the 80`s.Jock was Tim from Glasgow who went on to work as a physio for Birmingham City (if its the same jock).all regulars in Annis` Brownhills during the day.
:old:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 pm

WE TOOK THE NORTH BANK IN HALF A MINUTE,
WE TOOK THE NORTH BANK WITH SWANSEA IN IT!

WE HIT 'EM WITH HAMMERS, FLICK KNIVES AND SPANNERS

THAT WAS WHEN THE SWANSEA RAN AWAY WOOAAAAAAH!

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

redcamp legend wrote:Think ur getting 2 people mixed up.Peg (with the one leg) was a Merthyr boy,had many an incident with Peg watching the city during the 80`s.Jock was Tim from Glasgow who went on to work as a physio for Birmingham City (if its the same jock).all regulars in Annis` Brownhills during the day.

peggy with 1 leg was actually born in scotland but he came to bedwas as a nipper as his dad worked there the family then moved to kent in 1972.he unfortunately took his own life in the early 90s due to personal problems.im good friends with his younger brother kevin who often accompanied peggy on away trips and was generally used as frankie and peggys lackey.plenty of tales to be told concerning dear peggy rip :ayatollah:

redcamp legend wrote:Think ur getting 2 people mixed up.Peg (with the one leg) was a Merthyr boy,had many an incident with Peg watching the city during the 80`s.Jock was Tim from Glasgow who went on to work as a physio for Birmingham City (if its the same jock).all regulars in Annis` Brownhills during the day.

peggy with 1 leg was actually born in scotland but he came to bedwas as a nipper as his dad worked there the family then moved to kent in 1972.he unfortunately took his own life in the early 90s due to personal problems.im good friends with his younger brother kevin who often accompanied peggy on away trips and was generally used as frankie and peggys lackey.plenty of tales to be told concerning dear peggy rip :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 pm

So good you said it 4 times :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I remember one incident with Peg up in Blackpool back in the 80`s when 6 of us went to meet the train coming into Blackpool on the friday night.when we walked in,the foya was full of mods who clocked us and thought theyd have a go as they outnumbered us at least 3 to 1.The sight of Peggy jumping up and down on one leg battering these mods with his crutch as they piled in was unbelievable!.They bit of more than they could chew with 5 Barry boys and Peggy up for the row and within 10 mins were on their toes fleeing from mad welsh lads. R.I.P. Peg. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Didn't Peggy take his kids with him as well. I Knew peggy in the 80s he smacked a programme seller once. i think away to Sheff UTD because he told him to get to the back of the queue :lol: :lol: . But to take your own life that is one thing but to take your kids as well is sick.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:58 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I dunno mate, Dr. Shipman took some beating.

I was talking to a Brizzle City mate of mine and the time we played at Ashton Gate I think it was a Tuesday night when there was mass arrests, Im sure at the time it was the biggest arrests for a midweek game in Britain. The Police put us near there end for some strange reason and a chant of "Aberfan" came up and all hell broke loose, fella in front of me on crutches was swinging them round and taking out droves of cops. Sure it was Gino or Tito but it was absolute mayhem but the Brizzle bloke couldnt recall it Im certain it was mid 70's.....?

My very first away game with my dad 121 arrests if I remember rightly, most of them from Cardiff as they ended up rampaging down a dead end :-D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

This Peggy sounds a right good crack R.I.P :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Didn't Peggy take his kids with him as well. I Knew peggy in the 80s he smacked a programme seller once. i think away to Sheff UTD because he told him to get to the back of the queue :lol: :lol: . But to take your own life that is one thing but to take your kids as well is sick.

unfortunately yes his kids were with him he had a complete breakdown was not good at all family still haunted by it